Home

[501] Needs You!

[501]GA Tarkin

Let me start off by introducing myself. Im GA Tarkin from the clan the [501]. You are probably asking yourself why the GA in front of my name. Well the "GA" stands for Grand Admiral, and every player will have a 2-3 letter abbreviation in fronf of their name. Its the ranking system we have based off of the star wars movies. We are concentrating on having divisions among the clan for specific roles, roles such as special operations, vehicle operators, a starfighter division, as well as infantry.

Our objective is to have an organized, successful, but still fun clan based on the game Star Wars Battlefront.

If you have any more questions, concerns or comments; or if you would like to be a part of our clan feel free to email us at The501st@gmail.com

GA Tarkin I, -|501st|-zerosaber, have accepted your invitation to merge our clans to the 501st I have 1 guys with me and we can provide a website and I was wandering if we can talk this over MSN, ventrilo, or Teamspeak. I look foward to our meeting get your guys toe ome in alost as I will try my best to bring my guy

the -|501|- and us have combined forces, we now have four members and a teamspeak server (and a site on the way), but we are still looking for members, We have 4 divisions, the:

TX- specops

TK- stormtroopers

TI- pilots

TA- vehicle drivers

When emailling please specify which div you would like to be in. Also Once you start off, there will be a period of a week or two whien you are a Rct. or recruit, this is when we are still getting to know you and are "testing" you out sort of speak. Also 16 is really the youngest we would like you to be, however we will accept others (with circumstances).

To clarify, we are a PC SWBF clan

Email me or something if you decide to expand with an Xbox division. I'm looking for a good, mature clan, preferribly Imperial based but I dont inted on buying BF for the pc. I have alot of clan experience on an officer level and have helped clans develop teamwork and tactics using my real world military experience and knowledge. I'm not the best close quarters soldier but I'm an accurate sniper with knowledge of a snipers responsiblities in a team.

from now on if you are interested, please include your age, tell us a little about yourself, what division you would liek to be in, and a way to contact you (email is fine but i prefer a chat service like aim or msn). 501st.kicks-ass.net:8771 that is our teamspeak server ip, go there its a public one.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived