Home

i can't reinstall the swbg sagas .. i need to find the old registry string. help

quantumforce

i installed the old swgb version of battlegounds but i recently uninstalled this game and tried to install the new 'saga' game which i just bought, but when i try to install it, it says that i already have an older version installed, but i dont anymore, and it quits the installation, what can i do to get it working ? the error message says ' A previously installed version of star wars battlegrounds is detected. you must uninstall ir before you can install star wars galactic battlegrounds sags. you will have the option to keep your saved games' i have searched and searched for any of the old setup files in the windows folder but i have found none, and the old game does not show up on the 'add or remove programs' list. can anyone help me ? i believe that if i find the old registry string inside my pc and removed , i may install the new saga right... if any one know about the location of the registry string please or anithing about how to fix this problem.. please let me know.

here is my email, please contact me ...copyshopman@yahoo.com

• 5 years later...

Archived