Home

Favorite infantry class?

MURS

Choose your favorite infantry class!  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite infantry class!

• Assault Rifleman
    • Scout
    • Rocket Launcher
    • Jet Packer
    • Pilot
    • Droideka
    • Wookie

Just curious to see what some other people like to choose, when it comes down to infantry.

Personally some of my favorite moments on battlefront, so far, have been "in the trenches." When i'm on foot i cause the most havok with your plain ol' assault rifle class. I find no matter what side you are on, the assault rifle is well balanced on all of them. That gun is great for distance kills, and up close and personal. It has huge clips (50+ rounds per clip) so reloading isn't much of a problem, and when you do have to reload just switch to pistol, blast the dude, and switch back to rifle... it should have a new clip in it.

When i 1st played the game i thought i'd always be a jetpacker because of the huge advantage. But i'm not a huge fan of their rifles, and i tend to get more kills with just your average stormtrooper, or clone assault rifle dude.

These options are just the basic class for each side however, the server only allows a maximum of 10 choices per poll.

I sure some of you guys might like the darktrooper more than the clone jetpacker, because of the guns or difference in style of the jetpack itself. So just having the option Jetpacker doesn't do it justice, so just tell us in your reply if it's the darktrooper or some class specific that i forgot to mention.

The standard infantry is the best but the pilot is my second favorite. The pilot can be so useful. The pilot can repair vehicles outside of the vehicles, can build turrnts and can distribute bacta tanks and ammo kits for players who need it. Scout is another favorite.

I hate the Dark trooper (whose gun sucks big time), not too big on the jet trooper either. And the wookiee just isn't appealing to me. Droideka is the only special class I play often. I use the heavy troopers when I need to take down some vehicles or just feel like some explosive carnage. Pilots I use when I plan on getting in a vehicle and staying there for a while. I rarely use them on foot. Snipers I find are obselete, with the awesomeness of the assault class, by far my favorite.

The assault classes have the best guns. I can be fast and accurate with them. I snipe a lot in this game, but always with an assault guy. The zoom is so nice, that I don't see the need to sacrifice my 50 automatic shots for a little more power, and a little better accuracy. Especially for the two factions whos sniper only zooms once. That's a jip. Overall, I just play excellent with the assault, and it's the most fun for me.

Originally posted by JawaJoey

I hate the Dark trooper (whose gun sucks big time), not too big on the jet trooper either.

....You have to know how to use the blaster cannon...Its three hit about 15 feet away and 2 from 5 feet and 1 hit head shot...you probally tried to sniper with it lol! :laughing: And the jet trooper is on one of the best....to go higher you just point up..(lol hope you knew that). And his weapon is a one hit...thats 6 kills a gun..(unless you get ammo).

I think the results so far (Rocket Launcher with only 2 votes) explains why I'm always the only one trying to take out enemy walkers! Anybody else think that chosing a rocket launcher class is too risky? I mean it takes your entire stash of ammo to take out a vehicle, meanwhile everyone else has racked up multiple kills, and you're practically defenceless against an ordinary trooper at any kind of distance.

Super Battle Droid is missing from the list.

Definitely the best for me.

"Anybody else think that chosing a rocket launcher class is too risky?"

Risky, yes, but we NEED you. I'll get your back with the ground troops, but please take out that walker!

The SBD is my favorite assault class. I often pick the Rocket class though because of necessity. More glory should be applied to tank buster status. I may only get 11 kills but those kills saved dozens of my troops by eliminating multiple vehicles.

Another peeve is that too many people pick the rocketeers and dont lay MINES. LAY THEM!.

Originally posted by Blimbo

The SBD is my favorite assault class. I often pick the Rocket class though because of necessity. More glory should be applied to tank buster status. I may only get 11 kills but those kills saved dozens of my troops by eliminating multiple vehicles.

Another peeve is that too many people pick the rocketeers and dont lay MINES. LAY THEM!.

This is so true. I like to play rockets sometime, because the mines are really great. But the rockets themselves should be more powerful. It takes way too much time to take down an AtSt or whatever.

I usually play with all classes, according to the needs of my side. I don't really like the wookiee and the DD though.

well it depends what map im playing, like i mostly be a soldier because i get the most kills, but on maps like kamino or rhen var citadel the jetpack trooper completely owns everything. But that's just with the clones with everything else i use the assault class sometimes. I also use the droideka alot

Archived