Home

Why havent we had a Han Solo game?

Coloured Albino

Originally posted by rcsquirrel900

well, the NES star wars game had Han as a selectable and unlockable character. But smuggling would be awesome, they could make it a combination strategy/flight sim

I think the starter of this thread meant a game where Han was the main character, not just a game where Han was in it.

Originally posted by rcsquirrel900

But smuggling would be awesome, they could make it a combination strategy/flight sim

If I recall correctly there was a PC game set in the Wing Commander galaxy where you could do something like that, I forget the title though.

Still that idea would make for a really cool game, kind of an RPG when in a port and a flight sim in space.

Have one of the light freighters from Star Wars, haul legit cargoes, and smuggle illegal stuff at the same time, fight off baddies, take their scrap wreckage too (If you have a tractor beam), and make mucho credits, spend them to upgrade ship, make even more mucho credits! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

If I recall correctly there was a PC game set in the Wing Commander galaxy where you could do something like that, I forget the title though.

Still that idea would make for a really cool game, kind of an RPG when in a port and a flight sim in space.

Have one of the light freighters from Star Wars, haul legit cargoes, and smuggle illegal stuff at the same time, fight off baddies, take their scrap wreckage too (If you have a tractor beam), and make mucho credits, spend them to upgrade ship, make even more mucho credits! :D

Maybe just me, but that sounds a bit like Galaxies. Although, I could go for a non-mmorpg version of Galaxies (still can't bring myself to pay a monthly cost for a game).

btw, we hardly have games starring any of the main characters, do we?

Archived