Home

Medievil Times RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

"My name is Troezen" he said to the knight "and I thank you for your help" he sat down on a rock and regained his breath. He was tired, he could do many spells easily, but fighting was not his strong point. After a moment of silence, he said to the knight "I'm sorry, I told you my name, so may I know yours?"

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know, I still need to investigate this rock. I want a about half hour minutes to do this and then I think we should move. There might be more orcs coming soon. But I must reasurch this rock"

He stood up and chanted a few types of spell to see the reaction the rock gave, it mostly gave a larger version of the spell, but with dark spells, it glew a slivery colour. With wind it glew green, like before.

After around twenty minutes, he was done.

"Alright, let's go." he said to zoric. He sat down with crossed legs and then he started to chant. A strange language that only the mages knew and learnt.

((How many posts do i chant for?))

Gorath collapsed inside the city gates, he was taken to nearest medical center.

Gorath woke up 2 hours later, he was still being stiched and chanted apon, he leaned up, and dismissed anyone who tried to help him, he left and went in the back alleys of the city, he was stopped by a guard.

"turn around now, warrior, unless you have authorization to be here."

"do not speak to me liek that, i am Gorath Rock Hurler, now let me in at once and let me speak to yuor leader, NOW!" Gorath yelled.

"y-y-yes sir" the guard went in and came out

"y-you can come in now"

"thank you."

Gorath walked in still weak form his fight.

"who are you to interupt my meeting?"

"i am Gorath RockHurler and i have come to join this gang section."

"ah yes, the infamous Gorath RockHurler, the tenacious gang leader, why are you here then? why aren't you wiht your gang.

"my good memmbers left to become bounty hunters, and the ones that i still had are dead now, my enitre gang is, ambushed by a poweful knight and wizard."

"hmm, alright, but you will still be treated as a gang member, you have to work your way up."

"it will be done"

"good take a seat there, we will talk more when my meeting is through." the gang leader then continued on with his meeting.

Gorath stood up and walked off and the gang leader met up with him.

"i was thinking it over while i was doing my speech, and i decided not to let you into my gang."

"why the heck not!!"

"because you are reckless and get your members killed often."

"i'll kill you, in the field." gorath then walked off and went to the nearest black smith and got his axe sharpened and his armor furnished.

After gorath put on his armor and sheathed his axe he stepped out of the black smith and haded out of the village, when a robbery took place, the orc ran out right into gorath.

"oh sh*t"

"you come with me" the orc followed him into the forest "what do you want with me?"

"your sneaky and obviously stealthy, you know you just robbed a wealthy home?"

"yeah thats why i robbed it."

''good, you will learn to fight now."

"but, why?"

"i am making a new gang, you are my first member."

"um, ok, teach me then." Gorath got out his axe and handed the ord his dagger, and they went over basic fighting techniques and then advanced and then expert, by the end of the week he had become a short sword master.

Troezen looked at the village from where he stood after meditating. The first thing he did was get his breath back, it's hard work meditating for 5 hours striaght. The next thing he did was look at the town.

He turned to face Zoric, "It's a nice place. It's bigger than I expected it to be." he said. "Who is the head of this village, we must warn them of the upcoming orc attack. This is the nearest and biggest village to the orc attack, I think that this is going to be the next battle, they must be ready."

"Oh good, if your the leader that saves us time talking to the boss and I hate having to repeat things over and over. Now lets get started preparing."

He moved from the spot where he had transported to, into the centre of the square they were standing at. At the top of his voice he called

"Orcs are comming to attack this village. By the name of the king, all men must be prepared for battle!" Everyone in the square had heared this call. "Now go every one and tell your family and friends, we must be ready as soon as humanly possible. All men and boy over sixteen summers must get to the village armory by nightfall. In the name of the king!"

Gorath had collect about 3 more orcs and had trained them as well, he now had a spearman, a mace wielder, and a duel axe wielder, they were walking in the forest when Gorath shuved them aside into the brush a thundering was heard and orcs on foot,wolves and horses passed by.

"why don't we help them?"

"because gangs do not interfere wiht other gangs battles, now lets move before they see us." Gorath and his group snuk off to the side, they followed the gang but in the forest and out of the way, they reached the top of a cliff and realised that the orcs were going to attack a village.

Zoric himslef went to the armoury and got the King's armour which was in a glass case. He put it on and as he already had his sword he went out to see of the orcs were coming. Zoric saw a few hundred orcs on the way. "UP THE GATE" yelled Zoric. "ARCHERS AIM OVER THE WALL WHEN I GIVE THE SIGNAL" yelled Zoric again. Zoric went to Troezona and said "You are the only mage with us. I hope you last. And I also hope we dont die in this battle" said Zoric. Zoric went to the archers and yelled "FIRE."

Gorath started down the steep cliff towards the going-to-be battle.

"but sir, i thought we weren't supposed to interfere wi-"

"do what your told and follow me, you are all masters at what you wield, we will survive this." they then ran off towards the battle and started killing orcs by grabbing them into the bush and slaughtering, form both sides of the path.

Troezen saw the main wall collapse. He set out a call "THE MAIN WALL HAS FALLEN, PREFARE FOR THE BATTLE!!!"

He went to the wall and got out his sword. He managed to fight on or two of the orcs and kill them, but he realised he would die if he were to keep on like this. He ran back through the battle and he got back to the section of wall still standing. He started to chant and he covered the main orc army in a darkness so they could not see, but the humans could see them and fight them. He ran down to see the orcs that got into the village and he started to fight them, in more open spaces, he could fight better, but so could the orcs, he was got to the ground and the darkness spell was stopped.

Gorath was slcing orcs and humans up as the armies mixed, he eventually lost sight of his gang, but he didn't care, the rush of battle was all he needed, he went beserk again, and astrted knocking people away with his hand as well as killing orcs and humans with his axe.

Zoric lifted his sowrd and slashed down on an orc which split the orcs head in two. Zoric turned around and saw Troezon fighting a few orcs. Zoric ran to the small fight and Zoric slashed at an orc cutting its arm off. Zoric then cut the head off and watched the orc fall to the floor. Zoric turned around again and went to the main battle. Zoric slashed at an orc killing it.....

Archived