Home

Medievil Times RPG

Evil Dark Jedi

Zoric watched as the orcs retreated. He looked around with a smile and saw Beregond. Beregond fired a black arrow. The arrow was coming towards Zoric. Zoric got his sword and lit it up with fire. He put his sword in front of him and let the fire of the sword come out and form a barrier. The barrier covered Zoric. The arrow hit the barrier and rebounded back at Beregond...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen shot an arrow at several orcs who were retreting, as a sign to any others, not to come back.

He looked up at bregond "This could be a problem" he thought, "It's up to me, fight magic with magic"

He walked forward next to Zoric, "Hey, Bregond." he called "If you want a fight, let's make it a fare one," He called "you and me, magic only?"

"Bring them back to begin repares" said Zoric. "Oh and the orc army retreated. We must repare the cities. We are also sending scouts to ally cities for their troops" said Zoric as he walked to the stables with the scout group. He was not going but he was going to give Troezon his horse as it would get him there quicker.

"It's over five hours ride to the next city, it will be faster for me to teleport there. I'll take you with, Zoric, if you will. come. I think that if you come with me they will listen more, than if I am alone. I have expiriance with such things."

He went to a quiet corner and sat down cross legged. "If sort out the city for now, if you are coming, be here in 3 hours."

He sarted to chant

Archived