Home

Faq Out!!!

JediOutcast

...your weapon descriptions are hella-not-useful. Ex.

DN Bolt Caster:

Shoots electricity.

Everything is so generalistic there's no way it could be helpful to anyone. How about telling us the range of each weapon, refire rate, reload speed, clip size, total ammo, blast damage, best usage, etc.?

You say the Imperial Shock Trooper is the same as the Rebel Vanguard but they are different. Vangaurd shoots two shots from their cannon. I think that'd be something someone reading a "FAQ" would want to know. And if you didn't know this then you have no business writing one of these.

Your descriptions of the factions are biased, wrong, and contradictory. Droids are the strongest but they have weak points in place of their strong points? That doesn't even make sense. You don't even mention HOW the Droiddeka "curls up into a ball."

This section is about the vehicles.

Theres not too much to say about them. There all really the same and there’s

no real purpose to them but to squish, shoot and stomp anything in your way.

Perhaps you weren't aware when you set out to write this FAQ, but it's your job in writing this thing to tell us what the differences are. Because they DO exist. The AT-AT is totally different from the Rebel speeder tank.

...units in this game are the AT-ST, AT-AT, AT-TE and the Republic

Gunship. The mentioned ones above can be piloted by yourself...

...duh?

You don't explain the use of Recon Droids (or any weapon for that matter) at any point though you talk about how Yavin is a good map for them.

The best advice of all:

-Regardless of what you may think worry about killa then about command posts.

Online (or off) it’s easier to get the other sides score down faster then it is

to waste time trying to take over every command posts. You only need one to

stay in the game!

Oh yes please sticky this. That's exactly how we want to shape the online community.

Spawn kill or BE spawn killed!

This could use a preponderant amount of more information, detail, and specifics. You hardly even mention single player.

oh man *wipes tears of laughter away*

I'm afraid it's indeed, a bit too basic. Though it can be of great help of course those who seek a very basic guide and know they'll figure out the rest on the way. Still, a good FAQ is detailed.

Originally posted by Iceman_IX

...your weapon descriptions are hella-not-useful. Ex.

Everything is so generalistic there's no way it could be helpful to anyone. How about telling us the range of each weapon, refire rate, reload speed, clip size, total ammo, blast damage, best usage, etc.?

You say the Imperial Shock Trooper is the same as the Rebel Vanguard but they are different. Vangaurd shoots two shots from their cannon. I think that'd be something someone reading a "FAQ" would want to know. And if you didn't know this then you have no business writing one of these.

Your descriptions of the factions are biased, wrong, and contradictory. Droids are the strongest but they have weak points in place of their strong points? That doesn't even make sense. You don't even mention HOW the Droiddeka "curls up into a ball."

Perhaps you weren't aware when you set out to write this FAQ, but it's your job in writing this thing to tell us what the differences are. Because they DO exist. The AT-AT is totally different from the Rebel speeder tank.

...duh?

You don't explain the use of Recon Droids (or any weapon for that matter) at any point though you talk about how Yavin is a good map for them.

yeah, and you can write it in your own blood

seriously iceman, chill out a bit

Errr.... yes if you could read youd see its a skeleton guide. As in like 1% complete. lol.

Im working on the rest already.

And it until its completeley done a basic guide is useful. Knowing you have a pistol is useful. I dont go into battle saying:

"OK i got a pistol with 14 Blast shots with 3 ammo clips and each does 45 damages hear and 20 damage here and 10 damage here. So if find a person here and attack here...etc..."

I go in shooting and just going by what works for me. But anywho ill get the details all done within the month.

Some might want to have the best advice on getting trough geonosis in historical on hard settings. Took me a looong while.

And the pistol doesnt have ammo clips, its infinite but it needs to recharge. Now that information comes in handy

Everyone has to start somewhere and its good you're improving on it.

Spawn kill or BE spawn killed!

Ummm where did i mention that?

Worrying about kills is not SPAWN KILLING its called killing. Online i kill while others get command posts. I help too but in the end the more you kill the faster the ticker goes down. I didnt say GO CAMP in a spawn area and kill everyone. Although thats what some people do.

UPDATE COTOBER 5TH:

Ok even the i updated the FAQ already i couldnt wait and alreayd am almost done with some amazing strategy maps. The new FAQ will be out tommorow WED OCT 6TH.

There will be color maps with strategies and a new sections with some really cool facts that will make any fan of star wars proud!

HERE IT IS:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/919277.html

I even played the game as i typed in everything. If theres something im missing tht you think is important let me know. I mist likley wont put it in if its somthing stupid like:

Gun Size:

Damage Per Hit Zone:

Etc....

Other then that the next version will be out in a week or so.

OK ive completed the final version of my guide!

Ive added actual maps with stratigies on them and cool stuff like that. Added a fun facts section. Fix some more things again. Ill post the final link within the hour.

Hope everyone likes it! I worked real hard!

just 1 topic pls. Or no topic at all.

Much better now, though cant see the forest anymore trough the many trees.

Concussion Grenades:

Knocks unit on ground

Count: Depends on Unit

Range: Close-Far

Damage: None

How about add a quite important fact: Sticks to vehicles ?

And what is close-far. Thats like saying on an exam: yes-no

Just 1 topic indeed. As a reply to your final version,

has some good info it, but its hard to keep things together (maybe hard in a .txt)

As for the map strategies, its a good start. A bit small and simple perhaps, but what i actually wanted to say is,

"THIS IS IF YOU'RE RED/GREEN"

Green=ally, red=enemy. Green does not stand for any faction

Anyways, its a nice FAQ now. gj

Well i fixed the RED and GREEN thing and the fixed FAQ will be up within a few hours!

As for the concusion grenades. They dont stick to vehicles. At least not that i have seen. DO they? I know Time bombs do.

And Close-Far mean it can bean thrown from Close range to Far range.

Of course it's just for PC, since PC version has totally different maps, guns, and units.

PS, that was sarcastic.

I didn't read the guide very thoroughly, but it still doesn't seem like a final draft to me. "Concussion grenades ammo: It depends." Yeah, how many do you get for what? Just seems like there are still a lot fo details missing. But it's still pretty nice.

Archived