Home

Yay!

Wraith 8

1st. impression:

a tad disapointed and complicated

2nd. impression:

much better once you get to know the details a tad more.

(ps. i live on Naboo.... my house is at the EXACT same spot i started the crafters retreat...... *sigh* the memories. Affiliates are represnt in Beta.. me and zen are Affiliates with the <A> tag... <-A-> was already taken.)

Corzip Dinn

to put an easy way of thinking on things, think of the ground game, but in space :)

Noob -----> Master

hope that dosnt come into the NDA :)

have to add, first coupe of days are disorientating, but you catch on quick :) just like old times being a noob again hehe. i cant wait for JtL to be released. it will add a whole new dimension to SWG

:naboo::x-wing::tie::vsd:

dont think i gave anything away, did i?

Originally posted by Jo

cool, i wish i could get the damn beta disk and bonus disk from gamestop, but both eb and gamestop are saying SOE hasnt even sent it to them :(

I didn't notice this post so I didn't reply.

Jo, you won't get in beta thanks to that CD, what the CD makes is that you will get in JtLS a week before everyone, I think you will be in the beta server still but your character will be moved and when JtLS comes out you will keep all what you had in the pilot profession and everything else.

And about the resources.

I must say that what you should have done is to make a store of all the good resources the server had...

I took SW during the 2nd wipe and I must say that to craft the ships everyone wanted during that wipe was a pain...almost 100k of the resource to craft a single ship...

Archived