Home

Game Server Stats & Status Downloads

LoRdNaTaS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok new patch that should fix all the admin issues.

Patch v 1.2.1

http://www.apocalypce.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=9

------------------------------------------------

INSTALL

------------------------------------------------

Download and extract the file.

Upload to the functions.php to your /swbf_stats/admin/includes/ folder.

The functions.php file should overwrite your current functions.php file.

This will fix the login issues that some people are having to deal with.

Just an FYI to everyone I am in the process of modifing the getstats.php file so it runs more like a bot. This will eliminate the need for people to run crons or scheduled tasks. But you will still need to have ssh access to the server or remote console so you can start the file.

I have not figured out a way to by pass that as of yet.

Once they setup the servers so we can actually get useful logs then it should stop the need for most of this. Hopefully.

there is some info about the newest version of SWBF PHP Stats on the web site.

Features:

It will not require cron or task scheduler.

Tks will be tracked

Images for maps

Limit the number of players displayed on the main display ( next and previous links to run through the list of players)

Possible Features:

Awards

For more info check out http://www.apocalypce.net

No worries...

I worked on the bot last night and it seems to be working but I want to run some more tests on it. The only thing is you anyone using it will still need either Remote Desktop for WinBlows or SSH for Linux so that they can start the script. But I will see if I can do something with that.

Well I have been working on the next version of SWBF PHP Stats and I have the bot working very well and now I have some of the front end does as well..

you can see it here: http://www.apocalypce.net/swbf_stat_v130/index.php

Current Working Features:

Number of players displayed on the main page.

Previous and next links for the main page.

TK counting.

Player Details (Not Modified Yet) .

Map Details.

Awards (top killer, top tks, top target).

With the new update for SWBF I am in the process of updating the Status and Stats scripts. I should have it completed by the first of next week. I will keep everyone posted. If you would like to see what new info the server puts out check out the server status.

I have modifed that some what I still have to finish but that will give you an idea of what is coming.

http://www.apocalypce.net/swbf/serverinfo2.php

SWBF PHP Stats v1.3 should be relased soon. I have it working with the 1.1 server patch but I just want to make sure I have 99% of the bugs out of the system.

I have also modified the SWBF PHP Stats v1.2 to work with the same swbf_bot. It should be relased around the same time.

The 1.3 will only work with the 1.1 Server and 1.2 will only work with 1.0 servers so when I do release them please make sure you are using the correct one for your server.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was hoping they would fix the issue with the server carring over the last games scores after the map change but after running my bot on about 10 servers and watching roughly 50 games. I have come to the conclusion they have not fixes this issues as of yet.

I am still working on some way to make the stats auto reset but I have been really busy at work and have not been able to dedicate as much time as I would like.

Ok guys I am going to say this for the last time cause I am getting tired of emails saying my software does not work and then finding out the user downloaded the software from some site that I did not even know had my software.

If you want the most recent copies of SWBF STATS and SWBF STATUS the check here and my site http://www.apocalypce.net.

Sorry to be such a pain in the ass but I have reived a couple of emails over the past couple of days bitching, then I find out they are using version 1.0 of my software.

Thanks for eveyones support that actually read the readme files and know where to go for help and updates.

NATAS

The issue with 1.3 of the stats is I am trying to figure out a way to reset the values at the end of the map..

When they released the 1.1 and 1.11 server updates for some they messed up the kill and death variables at the end of a map change instead of resetting like they did on version 1.0 they just carry over to the next map.. Which I think is a big issue due to the vars not resetting it could be messing with the gamespy stats as well as personal server stats.

Now when I can either figure out how to reset those on every map change and make sure they are correct for the next game or when LA decides to pull their heads out of there ass and fix this issue, I will release 1.3 version but not untill one of these two things happen.

It sucks I know.

I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

Oh and hey dj@43th.de thanks for all the traffic to my site.

Archived