Home

3 videos

italegion

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /skyhome/battlefront/Battlefront_4b.avi on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at web.tiscali.it Port 80

I think you need to make it available to the public

Thanks for the heads up on Game Cam

Fraps is not good to capture videos - it's very slow

If you look hard on the net you can find the full version of fraps free. i have to agree the free version is very limited. Anyway, you can open up fraps FPS capture to greater than what the MP fps is locked at (30 max?) for SWB. It doesn't cause me slowdown at all, and my machine is only slightly above average. i have never had a problem, used it to make movies in everquest for years now.

Anyway not knocking gamecam (its nice), but the jab at fraps was unwarranted in my experience.

Fraps slowdown everything when you try to capture the video in SWBF.

Gamecam is much better for this.

Originally posted by beard

If you look hard on the net you can find the full version of fraps free. i have to agree the free version is very limited. Anyway, you can open up fraps FPS capture to greater than what the MP fps is locked at (30 max?) for SWB. It doesn't cause me slowdown at all, and my machine is only slightly above average. i have never had a problem, used it to make movies in everquest for years now.

Anyway not knocking gamecam (its nice), but the jab at fraps was unwarranted in my experience.

Ya know, before seeing these videos I didn't really want to buy battlefront. After hearing about the glitches I definetely didn't want to buy battlefront. But goddamn that eye candy is so pretty.

I hate you italegion. You made me want to throw more of my money down the drain. Oh how I hate you...

:p:rifle1::explode:

on a less ranty note, why did none of the xwings try to take out that turret gunner. Lord knows I would have...

Archived