Readme File:

Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy 5/1/04

=================================================

Model Name: "jhc_atat.pk3"

Author Mesh: Duncan_10158

Editor/further Author: [JHC]Sakura

Skins: Scouttrooper

thnx :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So? Hes telling the truth, half of that thing looks all black and shadowy. :indif:

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Well I guess we will see wont we? Also Kman, is this gonna effect your Wat Tambor model any?

No, I'll still be doing him. I just don't think I'm going to be able to do the animations and other stuff for the ATAT. I should have a job nailed down within the next few weeks, so that's also another thing that'll take away free time.

So, as in the past, I'll need some people to help get these buggers in game.

:rolleyes:

death4.gif

This is the death animation, made just like a continuation of pain animation:

The right foot trys to stand up by walking, but it get locked in the floor while trying to move it so the ATAT falls to the floor and says good bye. Also the right and left guns of the head crash when hitting the floor.

;)

PS: i think it has all the animations it needs, but if it need any other one just say it cuz maybe i dont remember. Thx.

Aww... he so cute.

During the walk cycle, the upper body isn't moving at all. is this because they are going to be controlled by the player? (head movement, etc)?

At least the main body should bob up and down, a little bit. When it is at it's full stride it should e at it's lowest as the feet don't extend to keep it level.

That and the toes are hinged so they should droop when they are lifted up to about 15-20% or so.

Originally posted by KMan

During the walk cycle, the upper body isn't moving at all. is this because they are going to be controlled by the player? (head movement, etc)?

i have to see the empire strikes back, but id say that the upper body doesnt move, in case that it does is not a problem.

The head will be moved by the player, but it would look bad in game (belive me), so i'd suggest that the weapons of the face where the ones which move.

In the movie the toes doesnt move (if im right) but making them move will be very easy.

Archived