Home

Imperial All Terrain Armored Transport Walker

KMan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that was brought to my attention, and made sense to me was the walk cycle you have there.

I think the rear leg animations should be swapped R/L. I was crawling around on the ground, and I noticed that when my right arm planted down, my left leg would follow right after that. And then the other set following the same idea.

Also the speed is quite a bit too fast.

Originally posted by KMan

I think the rear leg animations should be swapped R/L. I was crawling around on the ground, and I noticed that when my right arm planted down, my left leg would follow right after that. And then the other set following the same idea.

I was going to do that since i saw the atat walk cycle in Battlefront..go out of my mind!!!! :xp:.

And the speed can be fixed later in game when choosing fps for the animations

lookin good you two keep up the good work.

ps: kman why do you have a quote of me as your signature? i think its kinda strange, unless you are flaunting the fact that you were right. Thats a little imature I think, to feel the need to rub it in my face. But thats just my opinion.

ps: kman why do you have a quote of me as your signature? i think its kinda strange, unless you are flaunting the fact that you were right. Thats a little imature I think, to feel the need to rub it in my face. But thats just my opinion.

Archived