Home

Time To Say Goodbye

Ruske

Hey guys,

I am starting college again in the winter and am afraid to say between that and work I will not have any time to come on here (unless it's very limited) so I have been debating on whether I should cancel my account due to the fact it could be months before I am able to play the game again.

I have my account set to a 3 month plan and as Grask did, I will just let it run out until about Christmas, which works out since I will be going to school right after that.

I just throught I would let you guys know that on here in case one day I just don't come back online or my name drops off and of your friends lists, etc.

One thing I find hard to do in this game is focus on your profession when your time becomes very limited. I find myself going on now just to chat with people.

Anyways I will catch you all in game up until that point in which I have to leave so see you online I guess :)

I may change my mind. It totally depends on what school will cost me. They won't give me Financial Aid because I make too much apparently so I am stuck paying for it on my own.

On the other hand if I just end up chatting on there most of the time might be worth just talking here on the forums and saving my $15 a month. We'll see what happens I guess :)

Archived