Home

You Favourite Cutscenes

El Virus

Originally posted by Sallim

I can say in secret that I believe, Naomi have some feelings for Nick. More there I belive for every woman another woman ( if she wants the same man ) is an "enemy " ^_^

So I hope you see my point...

I should have written " were jealous " maybe..

ahh dotn read the crap, sorry ^_^

I said something stupid, i know, but I dont hide myself! I will try harder to be a nice guy.

lol Actually I have secret feelings for Domino! He's my baby. Nick is taken and I don't want to fight Olivia for him.

Why would I be jealous of Lola anyway? I don't like the idea of Nick shooting me. :p

Originally posted by VampireNaomi

lol Actually I have secret feelings for Domino! He's my baby. Nick is taken and I don't want to fight Olivia for him.

Why would I be jealous of Lola anyway? I don't like the idea of Nick shooting me. :p

At least I knew parts of it ^_^

Yeah yeah...ppl...

Wow, I had heard about people who fell in love with strange things, but with a skeleton, that is a new one!

Just kidding :p.

I don't like Domino that much, he was a great villian & character, but on the spanish dub, his voice makes him sound more like one. (I know he is, but it makes it worse)

Note: His voice on the spanish dub, is great, but it is a kind of mock to how my people used to speak.

Heh, I always fall in love with game characters, here's my current list:

Domino (GF)

Brink (The Dig)

Alex (Golden Sun, see my avatar)

Khan (Broken Sword I)

Bucchelli (GK3)

Including Nick on the list wouldn't be that impossible, now that I think about it.

:p

Sallim posted a file with GF scenes in Spanish. Domino had an interesting voice in my opinion.

I dont fell in love with manny, but I think the first time you play grimE you just have him. You start to know him, get used to his " dead" the game play all aroung him. After a while you know, he is the main hero but the game have so much other characters. For me it was Sal, I dont have a " fall in love " charater in grimE, but he is the one with who I can identfy with or would like to. Maybe it sounds a bit childish, but this kind of "relations" are everywhere in our lives.

You start to watch ashow and you like this one, reading a book and want to be like the guy / girl in the book.

I dont know why this happen, maybe it humans nature or stuff like that, but for me this is the "one" and best game Ive ever played and this own big world is beautiful.

Its like everybody got his favourite cutscene and thats fine, like everyboday got his beloved character ...

I talk to much, the point is there is so much to like about the game and the great thing is, we can talk about it all over the world in peace.

To say something smart / ontopic at the end.

First time you saw the first cutscene you thought " Weeeee whats this?! " and later while reading the credits at the end, you re just happy.

That thing you say about liking the main character or at least one is kind of true, for example, I was reading The Christmas Train by D. Baldacci (as well as on most of the hundreds of books I have read), & I really liked the main character, it's normal to feel identified with a character, I really like that.

By the way, Dom's voice sounds like Olivia's, they are a form of dialect from my country, but I believe I read a post you wrote, after hearing their voices.

- Glottis getting excited about enhancing The Bone Wagon after they get back from the Land Of The Living.

- The Bone Wagon is first revealed.

- Year 1/Year 2 transition, just wonderfully put together. This was where it really dawned on me that this was a real masterpiece.

- Lola's death at the lighthouse.

- Nick gets Terry out of jail and Manny punches him.

- Domino's death after Manny wrecks the Octo-Sub.

- Hector takes Manny back to his old office. The moment when he turns round and Manny's got the sprout gun - "My name's Calavera...and I want a bigger cut."

- Manny reaping the grass to find Salvador's body. Very short but the animation and slowed motion, tied in with the music, really made an impact.

I'm sure I've missed several gems, but those ones spring to mind.

My favourites

-Lola's Death. *cries*

-Salvador introducing the LSA, it's just brilliantly delivered. "Like babies, Manuel. Like babies."

-Manny talking to pigeon Salvador, for the same reason as above. What a shocker.

-Manny finding Sal's body, so pretty with all the stars and the flying flowers... and so sad.

-Eva signing the work order. That woman's very cool.

-Nick goes to hell (sorry), I hated the creep.

-EAGLES ON POGO STICKS! That is the funniest line in EXISTANCE!!

-"Does that stand for very inebriated pianist??"

-Manny gets shot. I love it how Manny recites all of Hector's plan: "Are you going to tell me..." and Hector just turns around and shoots him. He's a great villian.

~Sal

Archived