Home

ANy word on a patch?

{DeV}Plasma

Originally posted by {DeV}Plasma

a few months, haha, if that's the case, I'm dropping my server. i'll wait another week or 2 before i decide.

yeah I am about ready to uninstall the game myself. I too will keep it on my machine for another week or two just in case the patch comes out soon.

I came to this conclusion last night. I have been playing battlefront non-stop since it came out. Hopeing for a patch. Hoping that this issues will somehow magicly get better. That perhaps it's not so bad. Well for the hell of it, last night I went back and played Call of Duty:United offensive, online because I just didn't feel like SWBF. Well suddenly I was reminded how an online multiplay war game is meant to be! I WAS HAVING FUN!! I mean realy having fun. I wasn't frustrated at the connections. I wasn't frustrated from small maps. I wasn't frustrated from the server menu. I was just having fun.

So another week or so, and if nothing new in regards to patches...SWBF will be off my machine. Of course I will reinstall it when the patches do eventually come out. But until then, why bother? I need the space on my pc.

Pandemic/lucasarts...try not to drop the ball again like you did with this game!

Originally posted by LoQ

Well for the hell of it, last night I went back and played Call of Duty:United offensive, online

hey stop by our servers sometime, they are called

Band of Brothers #1 CTF DOM

and

Band of Brothers #2 BAS

i too agree that SWBF is really not 100% playable, online, at this time. i really think it was poor for Pandemic and LA's to release this game in it's current state.

Originally posted by {DeV}Plasma

hey stop by our servers sometime, they are called

Band of Brothers #1 CTF DOM

and

Band of Brothers #2 BAS

i too agree that SWBF is really not 100% playable, online, at this time. i really think it was poor for Pandemic and LA's to release this game in it's current state.

Band of Brothers, eh? that should be easy to remember. :p Thanks, will do!

From the interviews I've read, the release date was in written in stone for Pandemic. The DVD's and SW:BF were going to happen in simultaneous worlwide release with some stores opening at midnight. I am sure they put one hell of an effort to get three platforms finished in a tight deadline. Of course they were part of a massive one record sale totaling 115 mil.

I hope they are sorting issues and getting back in gear to deliver some news updates and patch release info. I would not expect a significant patch before the end of this month but any news would be better than silence.

And LoQ Yes COD:UO is the ticket right now. Amazing trouble free online play.

richcz3

Archived