Home

Easter Eggs maybe???

masterdebator

Am I right?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I right?

• Yes, some of those are actually easter eggs.
    • No, you're an idiot.

OK, using The new improved AKOS viewer Thanx Nolan,

When I found in CMI a giant Spider-Monkey, and a worker in an orange jump suit caught in it's web, and I thought it peculiar that I don't remember it in the game. If you have CMI downloaded to your pc, it is in COMI.la0, under costumes 338, 339, and 340.

A swinging man in costume 328.

And if you use zoom, you'll notice that LeChucky actually the same sprite of LeChuck used in MI2, only the properties are modified to have a routine action.

A giant thought balloon on 398

438 is suspicious

Also I remember there being 1 dejavu, in the forest of SMI, when you look out of the crack in the goodsoup crypt, but how do I get to Rapp Scallions Coffin, and Guybrush under water dejavus?

I figure that they do exist, because they have developed sound, video, and sprited for them.

your first comment has been talked about here before. yeah its from the dig, and shes being eaten by a spider in the crypt room. if i remember correctly, you have to leave stans place of buisness and return 30 times to see the animation. thats how i remember it, but i would wait for confirmation before you do it.

Well, the poles are in, 1 persons oppinion says I am an idiot.

Does anyone find it strange that the last costume says that it is not on either disk? Unless it has something to do with AkosView, but I wonder if it was supposed to have a sprite there and someone deleted it right before production.

How do I get to the underwater scene from SMI, and how do I get to the Rapp Scallion scene from MI2?

Also, when is there a giant thought bubble?

So I am guessing that Rapp Scallion is in the cryp before you let Stan out? And still, there are a few more suspicious Akos's, especially really small ones, that you enlarge to find LEC\Lucasarts logo's, as well as a guy swinging through the trees, and many other things that you just have to wonder where they are in the game.

So I am guessing that Rapp Scallion is in the cryp before you let Stan out?

Actually, when you are talking with LeChuck at the beginning of Part 5, if you ask him about the history of the members of Captain Marley's crew, when he starts talking about Rapp Scallion, Guybrush has a very vivid flashback of the time he temporarily resurrected Rapp in the crypt on Scabb Island (complete with visuals straight from MI2).

Costume 328 is the late Charles de Goulash floating down to the Goodsoup Crypt, using his blanket as a parachute.

Costume 398 appears when Guybrush is having his Rapp Scallion flashback.

Costume 438 appears to be a mask of some sort for the illuminated signs at the carnival.

Akril

Speaking of CMI easter eggs. I remember the first time I discovered the underwater scene, I noticed that when Guybrush walked out of the water there was an arrow cursor when I moved the mouse over the ocean. I clicked it and Guybrush walked underwater again only this time I could interact with stuff like looking at the sharp objects he'd say "Too bad he couldn't reach this stuff, he could've cut himself free" or something like that. I even checked it on Scummrev to see that I wasn't just imagining it. Unfortunately I could never figure out how to get back in the water that way.

Archived