Home

Jedi Killing

Kurgan

I've seen heroes die form what looked like damage. However, the reinforcements might have fallen below a certain level. I know one time on Bespin: Platforms I was the only troop left on the field for my team, and the other team had about six or seven. That usually wouldn't be too hard to win, except Count Dooku was waiting for me in one of the crucial choke points. I don't know how much lower the reinforcements had to get.

• 4 weeks later...

HEY in the xbox version of battle front i got mace windu and doku together i turned then turned again cause i hear a slash the next thing i knew was mace laying on da ground doku killed mace windu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Lol...I have never killed a Jedi in Battlefront......Luke should've been dead when I shot him with the AT-AT. :xp:

yeah when you shoot them with an at-at they never die... i was aiming for the last rebel but i accidently hir darth! lol he went flying like 50 feet and got up. also, once at kashyyk i got luke cornered and shot him for 5 minites with an at-st. he didn't even get hurt he just got up got shot fell down got up got shot and fell down it went on for 5 whole minets until my at-st got blown up by a rebel vanguard :smash:

• 3 months later...
I've never seen that. Though I did kill Luke on Tatooine be making him follow me out of the border of the map. Eventually, he died from being off of the battlefield too long. Unfortunatly, I soon followed. I was in too deep. lol

thats such a simple idea i cant beleive i never thought of that

i have killed jedi using the same methods by running them over or blowing them off edges, but i want to ask has anyone else got it to say "(whatever your screen name is) has killed darth vader(luke skywalker etc)" in my case "jamie has killed darth vader" i play on the ps2 version

and i have also noticed the jedi just dying randomly and i think it is because of the reiforcement count dropping below 20

but the jedi are reely annoying on bespin platforms( my favourite level by far) because they block the tunnels and even if you do get past there are about 10 troops to blast past

and has anyone else noticed that when the opposing teams reiforcement count drops below 20 on platforms that the troops just jump out of the ships in mid air and you just see ton of TIE fighters etc falling down

• 1 year later...

On PS2, Jedi heroes can't be killed with conventional methods (blasters, grenades, mines etc). They can only be crushed by a vehicle or forced into a no-live zone (water on Theed, down a pit, etc).

On Bespin Platforms, it's very hard to kill a Jedi in the corridors, because you need to blow him through a window at just the right angle. A better method is to wait until he emerges onto a platform, then grenade/rocket him off.

On Bespin Cloud City, the only way I've found is to blow him off the bridge just outside the Carbon Freezing Chamber (NO! THAT CAN'T BE TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!... bye whiney Luke!)

On most other maps, you can run him over with a speeder or bigger vehicle and that does the trick.

• 1 year later...

Archived