Home

What is the longest time you have been.....

Evil Dark Jedi

How long?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How long?

• Below 1 hour
    • 1-2 hours
    • 2-4 hours
    • 4-5 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 6-7 hours
    • 7+ hours

Originally posted by iamtrip

I spent 3 whole hours without a break once.

wow, no break and everything you are a real genius i you crown king of staying on the computer ( sarcasm for all you guys who didnt know)

anyway about 5 hours a day but i got school but when i'm " ill " usually 'bout 10 hours

on the weekdays...about 4 to 5.....on the weekends at my brothers.....about 36 hours including bathroom breaks and food breaks......me and him will play a game together or play with a bunch of people online....the poll should have started at 0-5,6-10,11-15-16-20 and so on.....seems to be that just about everyone voted 7+....what a sad bunch we are....and i will admit im a geek for the computer....

Probably somewhere around the twelve to thirteen mark. My parents weren't too fond of it, but it's not an issue anymore. But between writing papers and playing video games and writing my novel and scoring music, it adds up pretty darn quick. I probably spend a good six to seven hours on the computer on an average Saturday, maybe 10 if I've got a heavy homework load. And then I might play some JA or work on one of those other awesome pursuits...

I don't actually know...

IF i ever get to go on my computer at home within the small time frame I have between work and school. If I don't make it home early enough to enjoy my computer time, you can bet I'm working on the one at work (Asst. Manager of a Best Buy...which is not really fitting, because all my boss does is hand the work to me :-/ ). And that entails taking inventory about 4 times a day, talking to shipping companies, and also I can't forget about having a window open to lucas forums from time to time so I don't get bored and fall a sleep ;).

12+ I guess :confused:

Archived