Home

Highest Kill Amount?

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I got like 83 (give or take a couple, but it was in the 80's) on Geonosis. I basically ended up guarding my "base" (all other command points captured) and I was alone in an AT-TE. Thankfully I was a pilot and standing next to an Astromech droid so I was near invincible, and wiped out their entire army, even though it was me vs. about 50 of them.

Note: This was in "Instant Action." I doubt I'd do that well online with all the choppiness and lag. ; )

On Online, Hoth, as the Empire, when the rebels had 5 men, I killed 92 men, 99 if you count my own men, didn't die once, and used nothing but an Imperial Pilot and an AT-ST. I'm stunned. Though, it may considered cheap the way I attained it. I have High-Speed Internet, I was direct from the modem, and I stood in front of the command post and killed them as they spawned, without capturing any command posts. forming my grand total. I got 4 awards. The best thing was, everyone saw my incredible score:D . I am so cool.

mine is 99, I dont think I have managed to break that 100 barrier yet.

Depending on the level, and how people spawn... that rate can be pretty consistant.

On the docks one, I can usually get 80+ on headshots alone.... love that level!

However, I've seen a guy called "nasty" (he's floating around on the leaderboard), he was on my server and we were playing the Endor level, and he racked up 128+ .... but he really hated those ewoks!!

105, geonosis.

:D

Yes, was with clones but I had something like 80 with CIS as well. You just need to steal the gunship... If you're CIS you dont need to fear the geonosian starfighters which are way overpowered IMHO) but stealing it its of course harder.

and I stood in front of the command post and killed them as they spawned, without capturing any command posts.

bah thats just wrong

this kind of behaviour takes away the joy of online gaming

it is considdered laming

and nothing to be proud of

nothing against u dude , i mean every1 wants to tryout things

but i was in a server yesterday

and the map was Kashyyyk (i was on rebel)

and rebs got only 2 cp's , and the imps where just using tie's and circeling around the spawn points(and shoot all the spawning ppl)

i think the map lasted 2 minutes

its really frustrating when u spawn and without even making 1 step u got killed , over and over again

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

I dont think its over-powered.

the cis need some more things things for vs the gunship. LEC/PAndemic thought "ok droids got gunship, CIS got geonosian thing. Lets make em the same strength for balancing". The starship is incredibly small and can easily take out the gunship. the gunship may be lucky if it can hit it even once with its slow blasters

That is a good point. Most FPS games have respawn temporory invulnerability or spawn with higher health that counts down (to prevent someone camping a spawn point and racking up easy kills).

Hopefully this will be included in future patches.

Having an "honor code" against spawn camping is no fix at all.

A lot of the problems with SWBF in general are things we take for granted in other FPS games. Pandemic could learn a lot by looking at games like Quake3:TA, UT2k4, Jedi Academy, etc.

I should add something to that:

In UT2k4, your "spawn invulnerability" GOES AWAY if you fire. That would prevent people from defending a spawn point too easily.

Think about it, you are "capturing" a control point and the enemy is respawning all around you. You would have NO CHANCE to stop them if they were all invulnerable. So by taking it away by firing (like UT2k4) this would both protect people from spawn campers whittling their team down to nothing, but also keep the challenge up. If you are able to fire, you don't need to be invincible. It's only there to stop people who are still loading from getting killed cheaply with no chance to fight back.

Like the guys on Omaha beach getting mowed down by machineguns the instant they open the door on their transport...

i was playing in the dune sea not multiplayer and not easy either :p and i was using a tie and got like 87 kills by dive bombing them and on the ground i got like 18 and what i love is i only died twice.

But i dont think i did good cuz the most of the server i was in a tie.

I took a screenshot of the match results but i have so many screens itll take me along time to find it :(

Archived