Home

Highest Kill Amount?

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rambone13

i'm sorry but, spawn killing and using vehicles to kill everyone and rack up points is nothing to brag about. Do 100 kills using only your gun and feet, then i'd be impressed. And not on single player either.

^^ Agreed. In a game like this, where the AI is dumb as paint, single player kill counts really don't show much, especially when most people seem to be spawncamping with vehicles to get their 'amazing' scores. :rolleyes:

On some maps it's spawn-kill or be spawn-killed. You can't blame the kids for doing it. You've got to blame the game for making it too easy, and too difficult to do anything else.

Clearly the Lucasarts testers were far to gentlemanly in their play tactics.

Someone brought up a code of conduct they have on their server in another game. For them, spawn camping was okay as long as it wasn't the enemies last spawn. It would be more realistic to allow spawn camping, but then realism is out the window in a game anyway. Is Vader going to order his AT-STs back just because he has forced the Rebels back? No he is going to crush the puny Rebel Alliance into oblivion.

Originally posted by monkey joe

my record is 140, at endor on a speeder bike just waiting at their command post popping of little Ewoks and any rebels i could find, plus a ran over a few wookiees too. Fun, but cruel, but fun...

i dont really count an ewok kill as a player kill, they're way too easy :p

I got on Geonosis, as a gunship pilot, a 169 kill, no teamkilling, and only with the missiles that came with the ship, only one death and by crashing (I've got pics, I you don't believe me I'll post them later...)

In Kashyyyk - Docks, as an Imperial scout I killed 125, without being hit nor killed, reloaded every time by a pilot, the pity is that I always tried (and did) to aim to the head, but SWBF hit detection is very poor, because it gave me 14 headshots, when most of my kills were at first hit. Also have pics...

Originally posted by InuYahsa

On Online, Hoth, as the Empire, when the rebels had 5 men, I killed 92 men, 99 if you count my own men.... and I stood in front of the command post and killed them as they spawned, without capturing any command posts

and there you have it, folks! the reason why buddy killed 92 men. Pretty cheap if you ask me, anyone can camp inside a spawn point, in an AT-AT or AT-ST and pick off the helpless infantry men.

Woah woah woah, FAIR kill amount? That's totally different. I think a big number is enough to brag over no matter how you did it, only for fun though, it's not like you have mad skillz for spawn camping. As long as you're not laming actual players, a score of 200 in an AT-AT is still pretty damn awesome, I think.

Ok, then what were all your High Fair Kill amounts?

Mine was 53-0 on kashyyk docks sniping/orbital striking (on ps2, with 4 people, I did snipe them a lot too though, not all my kills were bot kills) I beleive I even got tank buster, because of all my kills with the recon droid....that, public enemy, dead eye and maybe one other award.

:deathii:

Originally posted by JawaJoey

Woah woah woah, FAIR kill amount? That's totally different. I think a big number is enough to brag over no matter how you did it, only for fun though, it's not like you have mad skillz for spawn camping. As long as you're not laming actual players, a score of 200 in an AT-AT is still pretty damn awesome, I think.

Exactly my point.

I got 187 kills on the dune sea map by concentrating on killing the tusken raiders, that prolonged the game rather than sapping the enemy reinforcment count.

Yes yes I know only single player and I would be owned in multi as I usually am (though my one go at bf online I did pretty good)

I don't get to play multiplayer very much, though once I get my new rig I will, even if its only against my bro.

I got about 60 kills against a freind on his xbox though.

Archived