Home

Highest Kill Amount?

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
¨

How do you get that kind of kills? Do bots do nothing?

I first took 20 AT-AT down (this is not a lie), thats already 40 kills.Then I respawned as a Rebel Marksman, took a snowspeeder and flyed at top of Echo Base and sniped some Imperial Troops, then I again respawned as a Rebel Soldier and flyed with a snowspeeder to the Imperial Spawn point and stole an AT-ST, and blasted Imperial troops.The remaining imps has been sniped and killed by my troops.

• 3 weeks later...

612, tatooine, dune sea, rep poilot, 800 on 800. I got up into the tusken camp with an AAT, and the tuskens eventually lost all but that cp. It was pretty hard, the ai was set at 32 and they would spawn 5 at a time. Luckily, they can't harm vihicles, so they pretty much act like you're not there. I played for about an hour, got bored and switched to a jet trooper, and messed around trying to get on the tallest pillar on the map. (then I cheated and used a rep starfighter).

...I got up into the tusken camp with an AAT' date=' and the tuskens eventually lost all but that cp. It was pretty hard, the ai was set at 32 and they would spawn 5 at a time...[/quote']

When I said "I'm sure he did it," I meant I'm sure you got that many kills. But the above two sentences make it sound like you were in an AAT the whole time.

Archived