Home

Highest Kill Amount?

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anybody acomplishes 999 kills in any manner' date=' tell me and i'll give you a cookie. (or mail you one)[/quote']

1: give me your address

2: tell me who your friends are (in case they want cookies)

3: tell me when your parents aren't home (they might not want you to have so much sugar, so i'll, umm...make an exact 24 hour delivery

4: tell me what kind of cookies you like

3: tell me when your parents aren't home (they might not want you to have so much sugar, so i'll, umm...make an exact 24 hour delivery

I'd go for it, but LucasForums just gave me a cookie.

• 2 weeks later...

First post!

I got 93 kills on Geonosis. I would count it as fair. I was in one of those big land vehicles (can't think of the name) trying to destroy the Techno Union Trips. I racked up about 75 that way. After that I got the rest on foot. I think I died only 2 or 3 times.

First post!

I got 93 kills on Geonosis. I would count it as fair. I was in one of those big land vehicles (can't think of the name) trying to destroy the Techno Union Trips. I racked up about 75 that way. After that I got the rest on foot. I think I died only 2 or 3 times.

i think what he meant was that he was in a at-te and went after those huge techno unoin ships that units spawn from.

A reasonable amount of kills by me is 173 on Bespin platforms on easy setting with auto aim on as a clone trooper. I had 2 deaths and captured 7 command posts. I was on the ground (on the platforms if you know what I mean) all the time except for jumping into a Delta 7 once to capture one command post. I found it quite easy as I avoided the Droidekas and when I couldn't get round them I through in an EMP grenade to take down its shields and then I shot it with my blaster rifle.

But my highest amount of kills is on Hoth echo base I got 234 kills with no deaths and no command posts captured as an imperial pilot in an AT-ST and an AT-AT.

My highest amount of kills is 135 on hard setting with auto aim off on Geonosis spire. I had no deaths, 4 command posts captured and I was a clone trooper. I went in all the vehicles that the republic has on that particular map. But I only went in the vehicles to take down or capture command posts. I used the AT-TEs to take down the Techno Union ships down and the LAAT/Is to take down command posts that can be captured like the west bunker or spire. I got some men in the vehicle and then landed near a command post then ordered them to bail out. I got out of the vehicle told them to follow me then I ordered them to hold their positions when they were in the command post’s radius. I then got back in the gunship, took off then covered them until the command post was neutralized then I did the same with the other command posts on the battlefield.

All this was done on the PS2 on single player mode on instant action. I haven’t actually played against any other players apart from my brother and my friend. I have never actually played on an Internet or wireless connection game but I am sure that there is someone out there who can beat me.

i got 999 points on hoth when i was in the big thing i forgot its name

adress hk50@hotmail.co.uk

partents not home=never but you can deliver at night when there asleep

email me with the cookies

and i like chololate cookies and if you can bring some milk :king1:

and i have 99999999 friends so bring 97578947894984497794 and 64 four hundred cookies should do :king1:

Archived