Home

Highest Kill Amount?

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
...If you ahev a big 4 legged walking thing, why not use it?
Becasue bot's are stupid when it comes to taking out vehicles.

There isn't a medium setting. Only :swrd2: and :mob:

[EDIT: Oops, sorry. This is for SWBF. I though it was SWBF2. In SWBF, there is medium settings.]

This could not do my rep any good, but last week me and my friend had a sleep obver at his...

minus the sleep.

We played SWBF1 And SWBF2 continously for 26 hours. The only times we stopped were to feed and go empty our bowels.

so i think that would explain how i always beat everyone i know at SWBF, but probably i would get my ass whupped by some of you guys

...We played SWBF1 And SWBF2 continously for 26 hours. The only times we stopped were to feed and go empty our bowels...

There have been a lot of people dying recently because of extensive gaming. Don't forget to take breaks once in a while and eat healthly food. All those drinks that keep you awake are not healthly. They are filled with harmful drugs (any chemical that affects your body is a drug, that includes medicine. Drugs aren't just things like pot.) If you can't stay awake through strength of mind and need drugs to stay awake, you shouldn't be staying up that long.

I don't keep track of my highest kills, but I remember getting around 270 points in a very long 1-CTF map online. Just about everyone had at least 100 points.

I shall read the next dead gamer article and see if you stopped posting...

This could not do my rep any good, but last week me and my friend had a sleep obver at his...

minus the sleep.

We played SWBF1 And SWBF2 continously for 26 hours. The only times we stopped were to feed and go empty our bowels.

so i think that would explain how i always beat everyone i know at SWBF, but probably i would get my ass whupped by some of you guys

Stay on topic. This is about "Your Highest Kill Amount." Don't have to tell us about your habits.

Seeing how all the kills you people get, I am not that good at killing enemies in Battlefront. But, in Battlefront II that's a diff. story.

That's odd...I'm much better at BF1 then BF2, but maybe I just need practise..

Including vehicles, it would be in an AT-ST on Hoth, about 65+ kills. Normally I hate and avoid them because there's so many rocketeers, I'm dead in minutes. But that time, no one seemed rocket-minded, sooo... I went on a blasting rampage.

With out vehicles, a sniper in Cloud City, about 20+ not that good but better than what I usually do.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I actually didn't do that bad. 85 kills and 2 deaths on Yavin IV Arena(it would have been 0 deaths, but i was careless at the beginning). I know it's not that great, but there's a pretty cool story with it.

I was playing with my friend who's way better than me, and we where against each other on Yavin IV. I reluctantly let him be Republic since it was his house we were in. He spawned as a Jet Trooper and I spawned as an Assassin Droid (big mistake) fromt the start. I was being careless, and accidentally spawned at the wrong command post, the one furthest from the battle(big temple thing), and he spawned at the balcony base. Since he was a Jet Trooper he just jumped off the balcony and flew complety arcoss the feild to the CIS's balcony base, and took it over with ease. I was sorta mad about not spawning were I had meant to, so I ran as fast as I could towards where my friend was to try and snipe him down. I died without killing anyone. Then I was about to spawn at the base in the middle, but just before I could he took it over, leaving the temple place as my only base. I spawned as a big mislle launcher guy and tried to take out my friend that way, but that didn't work either. By now my friend has gathered reinforcements on all the bases, and I'm losing 180 to 50 (I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was something like that). So finally I spawn as a SBD, and just charge starit towards the left balcony base throwing thermal detonaters, and firing missles at it trying to wipe out everyone there. It just so happens my was there, and the only on left at that cp. So I run towards him avoiding his EMPs until he run out of ammo as he runs to the ammo droid thing I start circling around him firing. I get him down pretty low, and then just when he jumps in the air and starts flying away I kill him with a tri-shot. I then heal, refill ammo and gernades, and capture that command post. My friend respawns as a Jet Trooper and flys towards me to re-capture it. I dodge his EMPs, and then bam, knock him out of the air with a missle. He keeps spawning as a Jet Trooper and trying to fly towards me attempting to sneak up on me but every time I kill him in mid-air. Throughtout the level I killed him a total of 23 times. This is hilarious because in the previous levels he had been utterly destroying me. Afterwards he swore he wasn't letting me win. So anyways 85/2 is my record(which is pretty good for not cheating, not killing people as soon as they spawn, without using a tank, and without having any reinforcements i think), and to be honest I kinda sucks because I hoped I would get a record using a Jet Trooper most of the time. Guess I just gotta go get a higher score.

Archived