Bots or no bots?

WinterJedi

Bots or not bots?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Bots or not bots?

• Bots
    • No bots

LOL!

Good old BF1942 bots. Sometimes, I walk up to them and they're aiming at the sky, staring at the clouds.

I was so surprise by SWBF bots when they landed the gunship to unload troopers. BFV's bots definition of unloading troopers from a heli is ditching it.

And true, lots of humans act worse then bots. Bots are obidient. Bots don't always act stupid and their behavior can sometimes surprise you. I got use to bots not reacting in BF1942 that when they shoot me I get killed because I didn't expect it...

Human players can't surprise me anymore(well after all this time of playing the game...).

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

To all the gamers who voted no, I think the poll speaks for itself :p

Well I played about four or five matches without bots last night, and it was fun - but it did feel a lot 'quieter' on the front, so to speak.

The problem I noticed was that without bots to double the numbers on the server, vehicles really trounced us. The other team could grab a lot of the vehicles and roll over us - and since we didn't have the numbers to take the vehicles out without dying/respawning a few times, it was extremely difficult to offer them a challenge.

Once the map changed to a vehicle-less one, things evened out A LOT.

I see both sides of the argument - it was deffinately more fun fighting all human players (even when I was slaughtered), but the maps were much smaller feeling and the vehicles were very overpowering ;)

I've playied lots of star wars games and this is the first one i've ever seen where the bots were actualy able to wrap up an AT-AT kudo's to the dev's for that one i still remember the battle of hoth in that game Shadows of the Empire, the two missions that had allies (hoth and the last one) the bot allies wernt worth jack:swear: think you could acualy rely on your allies in any of the rogue squadron games? . After seeing that the bots here have at least have 75 IQ ,I say let them in at least for the crudy gunner spots or the @$$ lasers on the at te. its fun watching the bot's wrap up an at at all the while thinking "its a bout F***ing time they were smart enough to do that in one of these SW games." still it is still fun hearing the gunner Bit** about my crazy flying on hoth:sspeeder: through the legs of a :atat: usualy gets some funny prases from my copilot.:swear:

personally i say what is a large scale star wars battle without random grunts runnin around to be fragged.

i mean if it wasen't for the 25 or so bots per team most small servers would be very boring.

plus, without the bots i would not have gotton to #46 on the leaderboard as fast as i did.:D :D

personally i say what is a large scale star wars battle without random grunts runnin around to be fragged.

i mean if it wasen't for the 25 or so bots per team most small servers would be very boring.

and i just love laying waste to the countless hords of ewoks on endor.:D

plus, without the bots i would not have gotton to #46 on the leaderboard as fast as i did.:D :D

Archived