Home

Main Bad Guy Image!

Indy3

Originally posted by Airrazor

if he is the sith lord then he is going down because I AM THE SITH LORD MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chances are that if you play light side you will also be able to put him into pieces...erm...bring him down... since he is already into multiple pieces.

Some Peroxide and some gauze would minimize the scarring... Are there no plastic surgens in a galaxy far, far away?! Why is he bare chested in all the pis of him? That's why he looks like that!! put a shirt on, you won't get so beat up!!

This is what the official site says about Darth Sion:

Darth Sion

A twisted wreck, Darth Sion is a Sith Lord held together only by sheer force of will. Every bone in his body has been shattered and rebuilt, turning his skeleton and his flesh into a patchwork mass of bruises and scraping bone. He is in constant pain, and only his hatred and the power of the Dark Side keeps him alive.

george bush style: *eyes narrow and smirk forms* bring 'em on. i'm gonna get those evildoers. yeeeehaw! don't mess with texas! *blank stare* um *fixes wire box* i know what the constitution says....it says....the constitution doesn't say that.

john kerry style: i'm gonna fight a more sensitive war against the sith. *pauses, thinks* or maybe i'll fight the republic. though i promise that i'll be consistant in my sensitivity...i'll be sensitivilly tempestuous.

howard dean style: rrrrwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Originally posted by 0rlo

george bush style: *eyes narrow and smirk forms* bring 'em on. i'm gonna get those evildoers. yeeeehaw! don't mess with texas! *blank stare* um *fixes wire box* i know what the constitution says....it says....the constitution doesn't say that.

john kerry style: i'm gonna fight a more sensitive war against the sith. *pauses, thinks* or maybe i'll fight the republic. though i promise that i'll be consistant in my sensitivity...i'll be sensitivilly tempestuous.

howard dean style: rrrrwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

:rofl: :rofl:

excellent!!!

Originally posted by Prime

Don't judge him by his physical appearance. Beauty is on the inside!

Originally posted by Lucasarts

A twisted wreck, Darth Sion is a Sith Lord held together only by sheer force of will. Every bone in his body has been shattered and rebuilt, turning his skeleton and his flesh into a patchwork mass of bruises and scraping bone. He is in constant pain, and only his hatred and the power of the Dark Side keeps him alive.

Hes not got an inside.

you know darth sion looks a lot like a character out of an old game that i played on my amiga many years ago i think it was called shadow fighter

and yes the game was very similar to street fighter 2 and it came out around the same time

Originally posted by RedHawke

Hmm... Darth M. Bison... leader of the Shadowloo Sith... it could work! :D

oh no i now have a mental image of m.bison as a sith lord aaah

and ur right of course it could work

but he'd have to change the colour of his tunic to black

what about lord blanca he had a thing for force electricity mind you he would have to put some clothes on

Originally posted by Prime

I always thought Kung Lao should be a Jedi. :)

Definately! :D

And Lord Raiden a LS Force Lightning user would be cool too! :)

Ooh... Darth Reptile would rock! :urpdude:

Of course my hot Jedi/Sith Babes; Chun-Li, Cammy, Kitana, and Sonja. :naughty:

Originally posted by Aleggy

you see what you've started Redhawke

i would ask y but as yoda says there is no y

Who? Me? :D

"Why ask why... when how is so much more fun!"- The Clown (Spawn The Movie)

Archived