Home

Vehicle requests

jedispy

I am looking for the following vehicle/starship models for my Shadows of the Empire/Jedi Academy mod.

Executor/Super Star Destroyer

Star Destroyer

Outrider

Virago

Stinger

Y-Wing

Slave 1

Hound’s Tooth (Bossk's Ship)

Mist Hunter (Zuckuss’ Ship)

IG-2000 (IG-88's ship)

Medium Transport

Corellian Corvette

Nebulon B Frigate

Freighter Suprosa

Land speeder (various colors)

Xizor’s Skyhook

Executor/Super Star Destroyer -too big to be a vehicle

Star Destroyer- same

Outrider- being modeled by Hatrus and KotorJay

Virago- Unknown

Stinger -unknown

Y-Wing- done and released

Slave 1- almostfinished

Hound’s Tooth (Bossk's Ship)- too big

Mist Hunter (Zuckuss’ Ship)- unknown

IG-2000 (IG-88's ship)- to big

Medium Transport- unknown

Corellian Corvette- unknown

Freighter Suprosa- unknown

Land speeder (various colors)- being modeled by Hatrus, u can skin them when there done.

Xizor’s Skyhook- too big

hope that helps u some.

too big to be a vehicle

Perhaps. Is it possible to have the "too big" objects as another map object? I don't intend on allowing the user to ever use them as vehicles. How big is the Star Destroyer-looking ship model (as seen in the end of AOTC). I'm sorry that I can't remember the name of the author for it.

Here's what I need for them:

Executor, Star Destroyer, Suprosa, Hound's Tooth, and the Skyhook.

I need them to just be there, and shoot lasers. I don't need much for animation.

Mostly they will be used in cut scenes, or as part of the map itself (kind of like the JA level where Jaden and Wedge attack the gas mining facility). The player needs to be able to fly around the skyhook, so it doesn't need to be too huge. If you want an idea of what I'm hoping for, play the original SOTE game's final level.

What do you guys recommend for all this?

Other ships that will only be used in cut scenes/map objects:

Corellian Corvette, Nebulon B Frigate, Medum Transport.

IG-88's ship is only the size of a starfighter (or at least it will be for this mod.) The same goes for Mist Hunter.

Y-Wing- done and released

Slave 1- almostfinished

Can you post URL for the Y Wing?

Who is working on Slave 1? Got a URL?

Great. I will try to track those down.

Any idea what can be done for the other items?

I previously said

Perhaps. Is it possible to have the "too big" objects as another map object? I don't intend on allowing the user to ever use them as vehicles. How big is the Star Destroyer-looking ship model (as seen in the end of AOTC). I'm sorry that I can't remember the name of the author for it.

Here's what I need for them:

Executor, Star Destroyer, Suprosa, Hound's Tooth, and the Skyhook.

I need them to just be there, and shoot lasers. I don't need much for animation.

Mostly they will be used in cut scenes, or as part of the map itself (kind of like the JA level where Jaden and Wedge attack the gas mining facility). The player needs to be able to fly around the skyhook, so it doesn't need to be too huge. If you want an idea of what I'm hoping for, play the original SOTE game's final level.

What do you guys recommend for all this?

Other ships that will only be used in cut scenes/map objects:

Corellian Corvette, Nebulon B Frigate, Medum Transport.

The "Star Destroyer-ish looking ship" that I mentioned above is the Republic Assault Ship

eu_bg.jpgmovie_bg.jpg

Someone made it for JA, and supposedly it works. Granted the Republic Assault Ships are no way near the size of a ISD (or even VSD)

According to Starwars.com, the RAS is 752 m in length. ISDs are 1600 m in length, and the SSDs are 12800 m in length

In all factuality, I don't need an entire ISD, just part of one as the Outrider flies over it. I suppose the same would go for Executor. There is never a point in SOTE where the player flies around them, just nearby them.

You have brought up good points though. How big can the virtual world be in JA?

Bigger than Slave 1, but WAY smaller than a star destroyer. I think it is about the same size as a Corellian Corvette or Nebulon B Frigate.

Bossk's Ship, the Hound's Tooth, is a modified medium bulk freighter.

According to Decipher's SWCCG, a medium bulk freighter is:

Modern Corellian design. Length 100 meters. Features engine system similar to that of a Corellian corvette. Dorsal hatch reveals hangar bay.

Hound's Tooth is about as small as a ship can get, and still be a capital starship. It's big enough that it has it's own loading bay.

As for the size of the star destroyer in SOTE, I have the following screenshots:

Screenshot #1

Screenshot #2

Screenshot #3

Screenshot #4

As you may see, it's not enormous. It's hard to tell from the screenshots, but the autopilot flies right over it, but never around it. All it does in return is shoot a lot with little to no accuracy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived