Home

The Fall

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Kain

I hate all seasons.

Hate spring and fall because it'll never make up its mind if it wants to be hot as hell or cold as ice.

Hate summer because its always so humid and hotter than hell.

Hate the winter because its soooo ****ing cold all the ****ing time.

Winter is pretty though...but only on the rare occasions we get more than a simple dusting of snow.

woah, how do you even bother living? :p

Fall- I like it, in California it means colder weather which is also a plus for me. Too bad this year, the mornings start out foggy and by noon they end up sunny and humid...

Winter- No snow in California, scarily like Fall.

Spring- Leaves on tree agains. A bit warmer. That's it.

Summer- Holy hell! Let's get that AC pumping before we shrivel up!

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

I hate it cuz the pools I clean get 100% worst with all the leaves...

Is it because the leaves bring more algae? We always try to close our pool just before the fall just to avoid that problem.

Then again, we only have like one tree, and it's in the front yard, pool is in the back. :xp:

Thought you said the pool is all black, for a second there. :eek:

Well, leaves in a pool after awhile can make some nasty buildup....but I make once a week visits to most of my pools. It's just a pain to get the leaf bagger and vacuum head and getting leaves out every single visit.

During the winter/summer...some visits can last no more than 5 minutes. During the fall, 30 minutes to an hour.

Originally posted by Pie™

How is Korn assosiated with death? except that most real metalheads want them dead i mean :p;)

Jonathan Davis was training to be a mortitian before KoRn hit it big. And screw most metalheads, KoRn fathered Nu Metal. They should do something constructive like plot the demise of Fred Durst.

Originally posted by Kain

Jonathan Davis was training to be a mortitian before KoRn hit it big. And screw most metalheads, KoRn fathered Nu Metal. They should do something constructive like plot the demise of Fred Durst.

How is fathering nu metal a good thing? :p

btw, i'm just messing with you, I don't listen to Korn at all, and just wanted to see your reaction :p

I like fall in September and Early October (Quebec, Canada) when the leaves are multicolord but I find the months of November and December, where everything is gray and the days get shorter, depressing. There is not much to do outdoors: too cold for normal activites and no snow for skiing :mad: I like winter except when my boss sends me in the Artic: - 50 °C is a "little" too cold for me :rolleyes:

I always like spring and summer.

Archived