• Baron Soontir Fel
    • Anakin Solo
    • Corran Horn
    • Wes Janson
    • Tycho Celchu
    • Kell Tainer

• 4 weeks later...

Nien Numb is a Sullustan piercy :)

and im doubting between antilles and Fell.

i mean how many times have we read that antilles takes a graze on his shields.... and fell doesnt have shields and survives aswell.... i think fell.... i mean he just has NOTHING to defend him from a shot and he survives everytime :)

oh and uhmmm none of the wraith squadron pilots are as good a pilots as Rogues.... im proud of the Wraiths and all.. but piloting wasnt their main thing :p

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Nien Numb is a Sullustan piercy :)

and im doubting between antilles and Fell.

i mean how many times have we read that antilles takes a graze on his shields.... and fell doesnt have shields and survives aswell.... i think fell.... i mean he just has NOTHING to defend him from a shot and he survives everytime :)

oh and uhmmm none of the wraith squadron pilots are as good a pilots as Rogues.... im proud of the Wraiths and all.. but piloting wasnt their main thing :p

k thanks> Sullustan got it< lol.

Maybe Jango deserves some credit for navigating that asteroid field in AotC.:fett:

Originally posted by Lord Haine

"Crutch" -

A device used for assistance or support; a prop: a mnemonic crutch.

Still not sure what you mean.

He is most likely referring to Luke Skywalker, and how he has the Force to help him pilot...

I'd say Wedge and Fel are equal, and it's ok, cuz they're related so I have no problems considering them equal.

Fel was the Empire's best. Wedge was the Alliance's best.

in x-wing book 5 i think it was Phanan who asked wedge and janson who they thought was the best starfighter in the galaxy.

according to janson:

well Luke Skywalker is one of the best in the galaxy. but he hasnt been flying frequently and his kills arent up there with the rest of the pilots.... if your looking for a pilot with the most kills and survival its wedge antilles.

or something like that (no direct quote)

but i still think its a tie between fel and antilles

Archived