Who is your favorite NJO Jedi  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite NJO Jedi

• Anakin Solo
    • Jaina Solo
    • Jacen Solo
    • Kyp Durron
    • Tahari Vehlia
    • Kam Solusar(i don't know if he was in non NJO ever)
    • Tionne Solusar

Originally posted by primalunderdog

I go with Kyp because i read a book,or reading a book about him and isen't he Lukes apprentice?Or is he the one that don't have Telkinsis?Any way he was awsome!

The one who was not good at telekinesis is Corran Horn. I'm pretty sure Kyp was never Luke's apprentice (I think Jacen and Anakin were the only ones who were official his apprentices), or any one elses for that matter. Back in those days, there were not enough Jedi for the students to do apprenticeships. But amongst the first batch of students, Luke did work with Kyp a lot more than he did the other Jedi, and I think that is actually what you mean.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

The one who was not good at telekinesis is Corran Horn. I'm pretty sure Kyp was never Luke's apprentice (I think Jacen and Anakin were the only ones who were official his apprentices), or any one elses for that matter. Back in those days, there were not enough Jedi for the students to do apprenticeships. But amongst the first batch of students, Luke did work with Kyp a lot more than he did the other Jedi, and I think that is actually what you mean.

correct, but i do think valin has found a solution to telekinesis!

Archived