Home

Who is Jhon Skywalker?

Lieutenant_kettch

i hadn't really thought about it, now, upon reading the bios of several jedi, i have read that some families(even in the old republic) were strong in the force, does this imply that genetics have something to do with whether or not the force decides to become a major part of you(i don't know if that makes sense, but i trust you will figure it out)

First off, I do not believe there is any "Jhon Skywalker." It is not in the EU that I know of. Luke and Mara's only [current] son is Ben Skywalker. Tell me where the name "Jhon Skywalker" came from.

SuperShadow is so full of bull****.

And yes, Ki-Adi-Mundi had at least one child.

As far as I know, his middle name isn't mentioned in official books/sources.

I also know nothing of a "Jhon" Skywalker. As far as "canon" EU (god I hope Vostok doesn't see this) is concerned. "Jhon Skywalker" doesn't exist. Ben Skywalker is the name of Luke and Mara's son.

Where did you hear it from? perhaps you read it in fanficiton which is not EU.

Jhon does not exist... I read somewhere, a year ago, this fake episode 7 script that meantioned this Jhon character. I wish I remember where but I'm sure Lucas would have by now got them to remove the dripple.

As StarWarsPhreak said Supershadow is full of complete and utter bull****! Please the Skywalker twins (Luke and Leia) having a lower midchlorin count than Yoda or Palpatine and Yoda a lower count than Palpatine, yeah right! *cough*BULL**** *cough*

Archived