Home

Desktop Thread (56k'ers enter at your own discretion)

El Sitherino

*waves magic forum awakening dust*

well we're gonna try and pick this forum up a bit. I decided, let's do a desktop thread first, then we'll go on to other things. So just post screencaps of you desktops and discuss wallpapers, where you found yours, stuff like that. We want some more discussion going on here. I'll go first.

october_eye_LF.jpg

this is a wallpaper project I'm currently working on, it contain nudity (artistic) so I had to censor part of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

*waves magic forum awakening dust*

well we're gonna try and pick this forum up a bit. I decided, let's do a desktop thread first, then we'll go on to other things. So just post screencaps of you desktops and discuss wallpapers, where you found yours, stuff like that. We want some more discussion going on here. I'll go first.

october_eye_LF.jpg

this is a wallpaper project I'm currently working on, it contain nudity (artistic) so I had to censor part of it.

Censored the nippies but not the profanity? Shame on you! ; )

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

OMG ! I personnaly hate the task bar on the side, it takes up way too much space. And what's with the 'Montreal' folder ?

It's a folder of the people I need to stalk in Montreal. Your first Coupe. :evil3:

It's an Aerosmith bootleg. :p

And, the side bar, I have a TON of windows open all the time (closed them for the pic), so it's easier for me.

Archived