Home

*Sees biiiig future for Corzip*

Wraith 8

What, a vendor to sell tickets? I think it's possible. It wouldn't be a real ticket thing, it would just sell chance cubes or dice made by Corzip, Atex, etc. saying for what date it's for.

I'm not sure what we would get people to ride for, though... Just advertise it as a big party with cash prizes? That would be good. A big gambling ship.

And I'd gladly play for you on it.

I get my first paycheck this Friday, and my subscription ran out on the 11th, so I'll be back in soon.

But seriously man, you could make a ton of money off of this. With the right promotion, and the right stuff, we could do great things.

I imagine that we would do some type of RP things with it. Take a bunch of people up for a big thrill trip. Have some of the guild mates "attack" us while on the ship (If this is even possible, I know it says it's invulnerable to attack, but I'm hoping that just means the ship won't take damage), board it, and act like "space pirates" or something. It would be rather fun! Pirates of the Carribean in Space!

Well we could always fake it. Have the people who are going to "raid" the ship already be in the ship hidden from the passengers, then we have the ships that are going to "raid" us open fire if they can, pull up beside us, and fly along with us pretending to board us. At that point, the people who were hiding could bust out of their hiding places, and pretend to raid the place. We could have the captain held hostage, and stuff, then we would have someone start an uprising and have a big duel, lol. Eventually the "pirates" would run off and say something like "We'll be back!" or something, go back into hiding, and then the ships that were next to us would fly off, as if they left.

It would be pretty neat, I think.

niiice that would be sweat,

well it looks like I won't be playing for a while... heh but in ten days I think I did pretty good...got to 0-2-4-2 TK and 500k in profit...hmm yeah I'd say I did pretty good. It was great seeing you guys who I got to talk to...and great hunting with a tokalar (if you ever come by the site)

Oh and X'ero I went I left I put enought to last a month in the cantina...2-3 days ago lol. So most likely it won't be out of matience when you get back. and until I get that game card (YEAH MOM WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?!?!?!) I won't be playing for a while.

Can't wait for the ships to come out, and that would be awesome to have RP events on the ship and now they have new emotes for JTL lol those will come in handy. lol.

Archived