Home

Untitled Darth Vader Project (JA SP)

AKPiggott

Here's a few screens of a level I started two days ago:

14982.jpg

14983.jpg

14984.jpg

There's no "real" story for this level yet (other than Vader is at a Rebel base with a bunch of Stormtroopers). The script will be written around the level, this is how I used to make my MotS levels and I generally enjoyed doing them much more this way than writing the script first (a main reason that "Party Crasher" failed).

Check out this thread at Massassi for some of the ideas that have been thrown around for this level:

http://forums.massassi.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25770

• 3 years later...

"Aw man, don't I atleast get a Chumbawumba song?"

I seriously loved the way it was going. It definitely was becoming the best Jedi-anything Mod, when you consider everything that was put into it.

The last few years have been killing me, as well, and I wish I could just re-do them...but dwelling on it isn't helping anyone...

Thanks for the effort, Anthony - if that means anything.

"Aw man, don't I atleast get a Chumbawumba song?"

I seriously loved the way it was going. It definitely was becoming the best Jedi-anything Mod, when you consider everything that was put into it.

The last few years have been killing me, as well, and I wish I could just re-do them...but dwelling on it isn't helping anyone...

Thanks for the effort, Anthony - if that means anything.

Thank YOU Dan, it wouldn't have amounted to anywhere near as much without your input and (of course) voice acting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived