Home

Help Setting Up remote Dedicated Server

mitch6600

I am posting this message with the hope that someone will help me with my problem. I am disabled and confined to my home so I don’t have much outside contact with people. I spend most of my time on my computer playing games, when I am feeling well enough to do so. I have a small remote server that I lease to host my own games on since I do not have enough bandwidth on my cable connection from home to do so. I have been able in the past to set up my own server images for Spearhead, Breakthrough & Call of Duty but when this game cam out I wanted to try something different from a WWll game environment. I have been trying to set up my own dedicated server so I and some of friends that play the other games with me can try this one. For some reason I can not seem to get this game setup on my Windows 2003 server. I have downloaded both the dedicated server patch and the update patch for the game. My server has 5 IP addresses and is a Windows 2003 server platform. I have reached the limits of what I know how to do with this game and I need help. I would be willing to pay someone if it does not cost too much to have them set up 1 server for me on my game server. I am on disability and I can not afford the cost to rent game servers for all the different games that I play and there are quite a few, since this is how I spend most of my time. Anyway I don’t know what else to say but if there is some one out there that knows how to set up this server and is willing to do so I can pay you if it does not cost too much. If you can help and are willing to do so please email me at mitch66@zoomtown.com or post a reply to my post so we can get together. I have Team Speak & Ventrilo so if you are willing to do this let me know and we can set up a time to talk and work out the details. I don’t expect some one to do this for nothing all I can say is that I will pay you if I can afford what you want to charge me.

Thank you

Mitch

Looking for some help:(

Archived