Home

George Wired Bush

coupes.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

A video from a site 'Dedicated to Bush Out in 2004'. Objective source you have there.

And your point is ?

Besides, did you even look at the link of the video, does that look like a anti-Bush site to you ? Even if I had found this on a site 'Dedicated to Bush Out in 2004' I don't see how it would make a difference.

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

And your point is ?

Besides, did you even look at the link of the video, does that look like a anti-Bush site to you ? Even if I had found this on a site 'Dedicated to Bush Out in 2004' I don't see how it would make a difference.

It could be just some partisans having a bit of fun. I wonder how hard it is to edit a sound file...not very. Perhaps if it was off of a more reliable source (ie, one that would be strongly challenged by people if they just made something up) I would be more inclined to believe it. As it is, I doubt its veracity.

I did watch the video, and I did look at the link (the directory right above the one in which the video file resides): Link.

Edit:

<----------- Aha! Look at that number, baby! :D

The big mystery is: Who cares if he WAS wearing a wire? According to most anti Bush people he's lost the debates due to being a nitwit and a poor public speaker who fumbles through the English language anyway. So BFD if he had a wire? It doesn't seemed to have helped him any.

If you played professional baseball, and you took steroids, yet NEVER hit a home run, or caught a ball EVER!!! Why would anyone give a **** that you took steroids? That's my humble opinion on the subject.

Okay, we clearly know that there is something under his jacket. Surely no one will deny that, right?

So, if we all agree that something is under his jacket, then let's consider what it could be:

1. An audio transmitter / receiver / scrambler / descrambler.

2. A microphone (except he had one on the podium).

3. A rectangular-shaped mouse with a thick tail.

4. A remote control for the Bush Robotic Puppet™.

5. It was none of the above - he was just glad to see us.

But seriously, let us assume he wasn't wired during the first debate, which is entirely believable since his did so poorly. Next, let us consider his marked improvement during the 2nd and 3rd debates, which coincidentally coincides with the discovery of the mystery deviced under his jacket. If a reasonable explanation cannot be provided as to the function of said mystery device, then the speculation about audio receivers appears to have some credibility.

Originally posted by Alegis

If it would be true, wonder why no one noticed it. If you can notice it from a not so detailed screenie, why couldnt the ppl there notice it?

Well, his back is not turned to the audience.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Please explain.....

He's probbaly referring to the Florida recount episode.

Originally posted by ZBomber

If he is, then that's pretty lame. Al Gore wanted a re-count, he got one, and STILL lost. :dozey:

Uh...wrong. What actually happened is that the Supreme Court stopped the recount, and then later said, "Well, since there isn't enough time to complete a recount before inauguration day, the current results stand.

So, no, he didn't get a recount :rolleyes:

How about this? It's a Democrat conspiracy. And before you go crying wolf, I don't support Bush.

Has anyone thought that he could...hmm, maybe be wearing something else under there? Maybe even...a bulletproof vest?

:dozey:

Archived