Home

George Wired Bush

coupes.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alegis

Still I ask again. Why wouldnt anyone ther e have noticed it and now on a, not so detailed pic, everyone go crazy?

here:

= is the stage

K is Kerry

B is Bush

M is the Moderator

C is the crowd

===========================
==K===================B====
============M==============
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

His back wasn't faced to everyone.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Come on dude, Gee Dubya can't even spell that, let alone understand it! :rolleyes:

Simply being able to spell something doesn't mean you know anything about it. Nor does not knowing how to spell something take away your ability to be competent in whatever is being discussed. I'm sorry you apparently cannot see that. :(

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Simply being able to spell something doesn't mean you know anything about it. Nor does not knowing how to spell something take away your ability to be competent in whatever is being discussed. I'm sorry you apparently cannot see that. :(

In the case of being President of the United States, I hate to tell you this, but little things like this DO MATTER! I watched the media pick apart Clinton's every bad move, why should Gee Dubya not recieve the same treatment? Because the media is owned and controlled by repbulicans? Seriously. This is the reason I threw in the towel on journalism, it is a one sided story, and a story at that. This is why I stray away from politics on this forum quite often. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Geedubya is a moron, but it sure takes an army of thousands to stick up for the guy's countless blunders. Of course, since he is the meat puppet of the hour, our fine media will find some mad desperate last ditch effort to make him out to be the holy messiah....well good luck trying guys (@ republican media) I would not give YOUR problems to a monkey on a rock.

Originally posted by ZBomber

here:

= is the stage

K is Kerry

B is Bush

M is the Moderator

C is the crowd

==K===================B====
============M==============
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

His back wasn't faced to everyone.

He didnt sit there the whole time did he? And leave the room as soon as everybody else was gone? I thought K and B stood next each other after the debate (and B did a shoulder pat or something like that since he didn't like bein less tall than K)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

In the case of being President of the United States, I hate to tell you this, but little things like this DO MATTER! I watched the media pick apart Clinton's every bad move, why should Gee Dubya not recieve the same treatment? Because the media is owned and controlled by repbulicans? Seriously. This is the reason I threw in the towel on journalism, it is a one sided story, and a story at that. This is why I stray away from politics on this forum quite often. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Geedubya is a moron, but it sure takes an army of thousands to stick up for the guy's countless blunders. Of course, since he is the meat puppet of the hour, our fine media will find some mad desperate last ditch effort to make him out to be the holy messiah....well good luck trying guys (@ republican media) I would not give YOUR problems to a monkey on a rock.

I just get irritated when people deliberatly decide to focus on something that is quite a bit less important than what the candidates are going to actually do. It seems to me that people that do that are really just harping on it because they either can't or won't deal with what is actually important, or just want to make one candidate look bad. Come up with an actual argument based on the great things Kerry (or Bush) is going to do, and I'll accept that.

And calling anyone a moron is rather foolish, as it just means you cannot come up with a reasoned argument on the subject. Prove to me that Bush is a moron. Show me the IQ test. If you cannot, it is just partisan slander, which I do not respect at all (from either party).

If the shoe fits, wear it.

entries found for moron.

mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)

n.

1. A stupid person; a dolt.

2. Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

[From Greek mron, neuter of mros, stupid, foolish.]

Know what I hate about politics? People are too stupid to ever agree to disagree, therefore these rants drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. "Bush didn't do this!" "Oh yeah, well Bush did this, and this!"

"Oh yeah?"

Also, it is nobody's business if I am a Republican or a democrat. I like to keep it that way. It is also nobody's business who I vote for, that is why there is a curtain on the voting both (for those of you who have the right to do so)

Since Samuel Dravis wants to turn this thread into another political pissing match, I will just answer his question with this.

1. I live in the United States.

2. I have been poor since 2000

4. I lost two good paying jobs, because both business closed down within the same year.

4. Alot of my friends have been layed off from more than one job in the past four years.

5. Alot of people died in Iraq, yet no wmd found. People are still dying, nobody seems to know how to clean up the mess.

6. Bush is a moron. Why? You would think the last 4 years of blunder would be enough proof, but if you read the newspapers, Hell, he can do know wrong right?!?! :emodanc:

7. As a tax payer, I have the right to critisize our president all I want. So if I want to point out everytime GW goofs, I will, and I am not in the least bit concerned with how that makes anyone feel. I honestly wish people would respect each other for sticking to they're opinions, rather than sticking it to people FOR they're opinions.

8. Posted again for good measure, and I have a calender of actual quotes that are similar.

The damn truth.

So you just don't like Bush, and are probably going to vote for whoever is not Bush, whether they are qualified or not. You didn't come up with anything that Kerry will do, which is why I make that assumption.

I'll have you know that I'm considered 'poor' as well. I live in the US as well. The downturn of the economy started 4 1/2 years ago, and it certainly is not all Bush's fault.

The 'moron' thing: I was thinking of the 7-12 year old mind definition. You just use it as a derogatory term, without anything but your opinion to back it up (which is irritating to me).

Yes, you do have the right to say what you like about the President. Next time you might try doing so in a less inflammatory manner ("monkey"?). Your manner in posting about it was clearly offensive, and I doubt you thought it was not going to be responded to.

Archived