Home

TOTAL'd!

obi

Some of you may have noticed I haven't been here alot lately, here's why-

I was driving two of my friends home last Saturday evening, and I took a short cut on an old dirt road. I wasn't doing anything stupid, and I wasn't speeding. I was going about 30 mph. Anyway, we got to a curve, hit some loose dirt, and my Jeep started fish tailing. It went out of control, hit the ditch, and flipped over on it's top. I was dangling from my seat belt. Miraculousy, all three of us got out of the jeep and walked away without a scratch. (Tell me there is no God, go ahead. I dare you. ;) ) We flipped the Jeep over with the help of a tower and drove it home. The strange thing is that everything still works right. The headlights, tail lights, raido/cd player, everything. I was surprised it crunk up and drove.

Anyway, all is working out nicely. I got a new jeep almost just like my old one, and I have a new insurance policy that will save me some money. Pictures enclosed. Enjoy. ;)

1610430294_jeepcrashed.jpg.325cf9f60a3d56fc58f95a64cedbe3dd.jpg

Originally posted by Pie™

Wonder why God sent you into that ditch in the first place... Oh well *shrugs*

I have a theory-

There was a man that helped us. He was an awesome guy, he did a lot for us. But, he didn't go to church or anything. I got to invite him to our church and tell him that God put him there to help us.

He didn't come to church that Sunday, but he might be there this week. Whatever was intended for Evil, God intended for Good. And like I said, I get to save money every month on my insurance, and I got a newer & better jeep. I'm just lucky to be alive, but being alive without a scratch from it, that's what is so awesome.

dang...as soon as i seen the thread and the poster i knew obi was talking about his car..you are one lucky man glad to hear your ok...

random thot....i just remembered that my sister in law calls me obi too...its short for jebadi obidai....

EDIT- now you have to get new bumper stickers...yay!!

Yea, it's awesome. My new jeep is a lot cooler than my old one, except a few minor things. Like, the radio/cd player doesn't work in my new one, but I'm putting the one from my old jeep in tomorrow.

Not to mention my new jeep also has brand new speakers.

AWESOME. :D

But no, I couldn't run around the front real quick and stop the jeep from crashing. I had passengers in the car and I didn't want them to know about my powers. ;)

Wow, nice Jeep :thumbsup:

I was with my family when we got hit near head on by a semi truck going 75 mph and didn't get hurt at all. The only injury was my mom cut her forehead with her ring(she put here hands up to her head and in sliced her). So yes, it is a kind of cool feeling to have a near death experience. Except our car was totaled.

Originally posted by obi

(Tell me there is no God, go ahead. I dare you. ;) )

Ok, there is no god :D

*runs*

Originally posted by SkinWalker

If there's a god, maybe he saw your bumber sticker! :D

Click the attachment :cool:

Woah, and notice how the bumper sticker got out of it without a scratch! It's a sign! :eek:

Oh, and I forgot to say; I'm glad you made it out okay Obi... :)

Archived