Home

What was your coolest death in SWBF?

Flaming Dart

my friend and i were playing split-screen x box and we were racing tie fighters and doing stunts on that tatooine map with the sarlaac pit. We were both going really fast, we were both going through one of those pointy sticky-up things and wham...head on collision.

Oooh...FIREWORKS!

My coolest death was when i and a friend were playing splitsceen and i was the Empire and he was rebels on Hoth.

i walking around in an AT-ST and he i a speeder

i shot him and he was struck by panick and flow into my taking us both into the spawn skreen. (sorry my english, not my best languige).

I got mine today. I was playing the Historiacal Campaign and I was on the second Bespin map, I was a Soldier in the halls where most of the fighting happens, and someone threw a detanator at my feet, I went cartwheeling (litterly) out of the window.:D I only got a screen shot of the tip my feet and one of the tip of my gun while cartwheeling cause my guy was falling so fast. :)

My coolest death was when i was a dark trooper on top of the atat, just riding around trying to shot people from the very top. Then a snow speeder crashed into the atats legs! I fell tumbling of the atat and landed right in front of it just to be squashed by the atat as it was walking.:atat: :atat:

Originally posted by CanadianCow

My coolest death was when i was a dark trooper on top of the atat, just riding around trying to shot people from the very top. Then a snow speeder crashed into the atats legs! I fell tumbling of the atat and landed right in front of it just to be squashed by the atat as it was walking.:atat: :atat:

damn!! that has got to be the best one yet!!:D :D

I can't remember one of my own deaths, but I do remember one particular time when I finished off an AT-AT walker with a missile. :)

It went down to the exact same music, at the exact same time from ESB when the first AT-AT was brought down by Wedge in his snowspeeder.

That was so awesome, one in a million. :D

I came under fire at the edge of a Bespin plattform so i made one step back.

I shouldn´t have done this because there was no longer a plattform under my feet . I fall to death and the last i thought was hey the dude who attacked me must ROTFL now.

Rends

Archived