Home

What was your coolest death in SWBF?

Flaming Dart

i was on endor as a dark trooper (this was a while back and was like my second time playing that map) and i saw an ewok all by itself, i saw it throwing sticks around almost randomly and was just laughing at it, when he threw one at me... O_o he didnt even throw it that hard and i was at full health and i died instantly.. i swore to never speak of it again...oops :p

i have two, one is not mine, but is still amazing.

on bespin platforms, in the middle of a hallway i had at least 6 grenades land around me as a rebel and they all tossed me around until one finally flung me out the window.

the second one was in bespin: cloud city. it was 54-1 (droids-clones), and the last clone trooper was gunning down a wave of cdroids and still standing. then (as an assasin droid) i lept from one of the overhead platforms, landed right behind him in a crouch, then shot him in the back of the head.

best ending. ever.

Mine was on Rhen Var,I had like 6 grenades thrown at me then I Flew From that spawn piont that has 2 laser turrets and is On a ledge,to the other side of the map were a rolled of a cliff then respawned.I know it sounds like a long shot but it happened.It was the rhenvar map with out the AT-AT or AT-TE in it.

a good trick which gets you dead if your not a pilot is get a snowspeeder on hoth and fly in the window of th ecommand point that leads to the snow tunnel. you die at the end of the first bit but as a pilot you can get right through to the hangar and out of the big doors again and oh yeah on rhen var citadel you get a load of people to follow you and jump into one of the crevices.

Playing as a rebel sniper, on Rhen Var Citadel.

A sniper and a soldier right behind me, we turn a corner and Holy Crap Darth Vader has come out of nowhere. Immdeiately Vader takes out the soldier, someone throws a grenade, me and the other sniper turn to run but Vader chops him down, he's going for me now, grenade goes off and he flies right past me, so I run the way Vader came and--

--Figures, Vader walked right out of an infested Imperial Base. I just walked into it.

> :trooper: x50million ___________ :monkey3:___________:vadar: <

That's just not fair....

I think that mine would have to be when I was playing on Geonosis. I was flying a troop transport and I went down to call in some troops to take to another location.

Well, a hellfire tank was coming right at me. It ran over the transport, and the explosion threw me into the tank, I bounced off and landed on top of that wreckage. Its not over yet.

I was barely alive and right then one of those geonosian bug thingys shot me with that sound wave and I died, landed on a grenade...and got thrown back up on the wreckage :rolleyes:

Crazy huh? :ewok:

On the bespine platform me and my friend were defending a base when a Y-Wing bombed us. Amazingly I landed on the other side of the field where I had no health. Then it dive bombed and crashed! Of corse I flew away off the platform but laughing in the process :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by TK-123

i was on endor as a dark trooper (this was a while back and was like my second time playing that map) and i saw an ewok all by itself, i saw it throwing sticks around almost randomly and was just laughing at it, when he threw one at me... O_o he didnt even throw it that hard and i was at full health and i died instantly.. i swore to never speak of it again...oops :p

Dude, I got teamkilled by an Ewok!

Guest DarthMaulUK

It wasnt me, but i saw this 'corpse' being blown around Hoth. Was so funny. The two AT-AT's kept shooting near it and the body kept flying around.

So so funny! I wonder if he's stopped spinning yet?!

DMUK

I just got a new one: on bespin platforms i was flying a X-wing and was planning to bail out over a command post.

but when i jump from the wing it was blown up making me fly for two sekundes then falling down on the plattform where i landed on a MINE!!?? and flew of taking three guys with me :p

my funniest was on geonosis and i was flying a rep gunship on low altitude to pick up some troops then a d*mn hailfire droid comes slamming right into my ship that makes the gunship do a looping and then slam int the hailfire droid and the whole crap explodes and throws my corpse away and of course it lands on a mine that explodes throwing my corpse right into a geonosian (PAIN):rolleyes:

On Hoth, I was doing a flyby around an At-At in my T-47, trying to line up for a good shot for my AI co-pilot. The second At-At respawns in my flight path so I had to dive to avoid it's head, I bounced off the ground, panicked, swung around, avoided it's legs and narrowly avoid the back legs of the first At-At. The T-$7 was pretty badly damaged, so I landed, got out and started to repair it, when my bloody co-pilot jumps into the front seat and flies off, only to hurtle into the back of the At-At. My yelling turned to helpless laughter.

Then a half dozen Stormtroopers spawned out of the At-At and came running towards me, being in the middle of nowhere, I didn't stand a chance. >_<

But at least my co-pilot got his. :p

I thought I would try somthing new. I have played HOTH hundreds of times, and I love taking down the AT-ATs... tow cables, blaster fire and even from stationary canons on the ground. I thought I would try somthing new... and in theory it sounded like a great idea, or at least it would be fun.

I (Rebel Pilot) hop into my T-47 from echo base and take off, I fly behind the advancing AT-AT and line up the top of it's back as my own private runway... I expected to land there and get out of the snow speeder, run to it's head and start blasting away, I even though about coming back as a Wookee and laying a bomb on it's head... so I am coming in for the perfect landing, thinking that this is gonna rock. As soon as the T-47 touches down on the back of the AT-AT... *BOOOM* I am sent cartwheeling only to land beside the AT-AT in a shallow, snowy grave... watching it walk off until I respawn.

If anyone finds a way to land a snow speeder on an AT-AT without blowing up, I would love to hear about it.

Archived