Home

Just A Thought

TicaL

Do you feel a Clone could have been trained as a Jedi (Talking Ep.2 - 3 period here)

For example, Jango Fett surely had some sensitivity to the force as he was one of the best Bounty Hunters of all time. So therefore his Clones, excluding regular clones as they were "dumbed down" from Jango, or Arc Troopers (The elite shall we say) would have been able to become Jedi.

Obviously one of the problems with this is there thinking, this is shown in many comics which I couldn't name, where Clones clearly show fantastic decision making skills and are great in combat. They lack any real ability to control their anger and are shown out in the comics to be brutal towards others enemies in battle.

Not regular clones remember, just the elite as they are the closest genetic material to Jango himself.

Thoughts?...:jango:

The EU has already established that clones of force sensitives have no increased chance of also being force sensitive than anyone else.

I wouldn't draw the conclusion that Jango was force sensitive just because he was good at what he did either. Han Solo was good at what he did, wasn't he? ;)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The EU has already established that clones of force sensitives have no increased chance of also being force sensitive than anyone else.

I wouldn't draw the conclusion that Jango was force sensitive just because he was good at what he did either. Han Solo was good at what he did, wasn't he? ;)

In the EU, clones of force sensitives usually are force sensitive (everything I've read anyway). but I agree, there is no reason to suspect that Jango was force sensitive.

Force abilities are not only genetic, they are randomly (well, from our perspective anyway) found among beings, so there is a chance that anyone (including clones IMO) can have force abilities. As far as training to be a Jedi, that is more difficult to say. On one hand, their psychological abilities may make it difficult to master the necessary disciplines of being a Jedi. However, I think that the power of the force has the ability to overcome such things, and thus a clone could become a Jedi.

Archived