Home

Who wants LeChuck?

Dark Clive

Should LeChuck still be the villain?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should LeChuck still be the villain?

• Yes
    • No

If a new MI was to come about, it's almost definate that LeChuck will be back. At the end of EMI, you see his stone body fly off towards the screen. It's only a couple of frames long and easy to miss if your not looking for it, but it's definately there, meaning they're planning on bringing him back.

its got to be largo back in action!!!! it will bring the game series back to the piraty and maybe even spooky feel it had in SMI and Lechucks revenge. it will also be more realistic as there is unlikley to be any undead things hanging around and maybe give the chance to get back to the way the series started.

i think lechuck should stay as a statue ( which landed on one of the islands) and maybe make an apearance now and then so we don't forget him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think LeChuck and his miriad resurrections is as much a part of the games as Guybrush is. and it's not like he doesn't have a pretty good excuse, he WAS dead to begin with. he's obvioulsy quite determined to stick around, no matter what.

If the game designers took his resurrection seriously each time it happened, it may be harder to swallow. but as is the case with everything in the series, it's not taken too seriously, jokes are made within the game and all that, so it's just another one of the games trademark quirks that sets it apart from other games.

I too think that LeChuck is as much a part of the series as Guybrush. It just depends on how you handle him.

The LeChuck from MI1 and 2, was treated as an evil, menacing villian. In 3, he took on a less threatening tone (damn cartoons), and as a result, lost a lot of his credibility. I have refused to play MI4, but I think the screenshots of him speak for themselves (and the fact that I read he became a lacky).

What I'm saying is, treat LeChuck with respect, and he will be a good villian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i cant see how youd defeat em then maybe you first fight largo by erm hanging him up using a wooden craine (supplied by herman toothrot aka ht marley )by his pearly white bra and then maybe having to drown lechuck in root beer (before you face the two you have to scare largo so his sweat melts the (grog recicistant)glue

they could wear a stupid giant cowboy hat that stan sold to em (you know hed sell anything )it could over both their heads a blue coet (that seems to have been stole from guybrush) and his white t shirt buy the mos hideaoes white trousers with tights and buckled shoes.lechuck would appear(well half of him as a ghostly zombie(as they were his best forms )largo could prehaps be more agressive and evil

ok sorry dude

i cant see how youd defeat em then maybe you first fight largo by erm hanging him up using a wooden craine (supplied by herman toothrot aka ht marley )by his pearly white bra and then maybe having to drown lechuck in root beer (before you face the two you have to scare largo so his sweat melts the (grog recicistant)glue

lets see how about the next lechuck goes to the instant dry glue factory wer largos fourced to werk after his death in nuber 2 some how wen hes chatting with le chuck the glue machin blows fuseing the untimate villen largo+lechuck =larchuck

• 3 weeks later...

Archived