Home

cheats?

samus's big bro

You are typing them without the quotes, right? Well, if that's not working, type this in:

devmap <Map name>

Map name, of course, being the name of the map you wish to play on. for example:

devmap t2_trip

This will take you to the swoop riding level with cheats enabled. I'm sure you can find a list of cheats somewhere around here, but I would suggest against using them on your first paly through.

Unless you're stuck behind that damn door on Bakura...

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Durocha

You are typing them without the quotes, right? Well, if that's not working, type this in:

devmap <Map name>

Map name, of course, being the name of the map you wish to play on. for example:

devmap t2_trip

This will take you to the swoop riding level with cheats enabled.

Actually, for me it still says 'Cheats are not enabled on this server'. Some codes work, like typing 'taunt', or 'bow', but none of the others...what am i doing wrong?

You can't enable cheats on a server unless your are the admin of that server (ie: you've logged in admin access with Rcon, using your Rconpassword; though if it's hosted locally or non-dedicated you may not need to enter the password to admin your own server).

You obviously can't use cheats on someone else's server unless they gave you the admin password. ;)

Devmapall ONLY works for Single Player, and it doesn't work with the 1.01 patch (you use HelpusObi 1 instead).

In MP the maps need to be loaded in cheat mode to work (devmap <mapname>).

Bow, Gloat, Flourish, Meditate, and Taunt are not "cheats" they are just animated taunts that work in both SP and MP (though Gloat and Flourish are designed to work with sabers). Mods call these "emotes" though they are referred to as "taunts" by the official game literature.

Drive_ATST and Fly_Xwing are JK2 cheats, they don't work in JA. A lot of sites were desperate to post cheats when JA came out, and some people may have also sent them false info. Needless to say, they copied and pasted the JK2 cheats onto the JA pages, when in fact they don't all work. I've tried emailing sites like gamewinners, and they seem to simply ignore such emails calling for corrections, sadly.

If you want a list of working cheats for JA, try this thread sticky:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111511

(includes both SP and MP cheats)

We've found just about everything you could think of since the game came out. It's all there, even if you have to read or search a bit (Skinwalker is still working on the compiled list of cheats in one concise document I think!).

I though we delt with this prejiduce before Kergan. That thread is HUGE, I am starting to think you guys here at Lucas Forums like to put gamewinners down just to spam your thread? If there are any problems just E-mail them. I have done so, and the problems are fixed the next day at the latest. Gloat, bow, etc are codes, the site does not JUST deal with cheats but also codes. Dont get me wrong, the thread is very informative, and I suggest you do look at it, but all the information is dissorganized and somewhat random. And I thought that Gamewinners removed the drive_atst and stuff? Atleast when I told them about it I thought they fixed it.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by samus's big bro

on sp how do you enter cheats what do you type in? plz help

Simple resonse to this question is, you can't, unless you are still using the original version of JK3. The patch nullified the SP cheats, devmapall, the command to enable cheats doesn't work with the new patch.

Archived