Home

Final Fantasy Tactics: You Like?

Shimaru001

Well, this is a Star Wars based site I guess, but have any of you played any Final Fantasy Tactics? And I'm talking about the one for PS1, not Game Boy Advance. For those who don't know, it's a turn-based strategy game that features a job class system, so your character can become a Knight, a Samurai, Priest, etc.

This thread makes perfect sense in here :D

Let me welcome your thread into my little corner of SWBF forums Shimaru001, you'll find that the sliced TaunTaun can be a nice place, and I hope you spend some time posting and getting to know the locals (most of whom are new to here like you :))

Hey man ! Astro is the resident LF Final Fantician :D I usually have a FF av and sig but am having a break at the moment ! I love FFT. Its an amazing game, far ahead of its time, and I love the GBA version too...

feel free to ask me any questions, Id be glad to help if I can.... Also, on the above link, Sam Fisher linked to the swamp, where there a few more FF fans than in here I assume :D Still, theres not hundreds of them tho,,,, :(

mtfbwya

FFT is one of my all time favorite games. Thats one i have been able to pull out and play again over the past .. 6 years or so. Until when i gave my ps1 away :/ I need to find a good rom/emulator to play that on. I need something new to play at work lunchtime since this darn firewall wont let me play MP SWBF.

Anyone know a good place to get the rom/emulator?

Originally posted by beard

FFT is one of my all time favorite games. Thats one i have been able to pull out and play again over the past .. 6 years or so. Until when i gave my ps1 away :/ I need to find a good rom/emulator to play that on. I need something new to play at work lunchtime since this darn firewall wont let me play MP SWBF.

Anyone know a good place to get the rom/emulator?

PM me man. I ran FFT off my pc for years :D I know the best program and can tell you how to put it together(theres some vital files you need to track down, which I can basically send you) :D

mtfbwya

Archived