Home

I wanna play JK

wax_beerman

Well, there's no stopping you from playing the SP mode. I know it's not as challenging, but it's still fun to play.

I've hardly played any JK MP. I tried Rbots, but they kept on running into corners.

I suppose if you're desperate to extend the game's replay value, you can check out the custom mods and SP levels on massassi.net that Rhett posted the link for.

no... its not the same as assulting a clan at their home base map with about 15 alt tabbed people you didnt realise were in there while you rampage through the halls to "assassinate" their leader.

All i good fun of course, they could have just booted me.

Thats it, i need to find some way to resurect JK.

• 1 year later...

Guys, apart from the dedicated servers there IS a place to play, at least last time I checked. Install Gamespy arcade and you can search for people who have the game installed (assuming you have it installed and configured GSA to know that) and then invite them to your room for a game of JK/MotS.

You can use Qtracker to find servers, but only if the people are using QT uplink to host on it...

But the best way to get a game going is the old fashioned way, to organize it beforehand and then meet up and play. You can't just host a game and hope people will join, sadly, those days are long past. :(

Rbots is great, I just wish they had retained the classic sabers instead of trying to force you to use a glowblade varient (cool as it is, sometimes I just like the look of old school!).

Archived