Home

Superman Cats? err I mean... Cast!?

Boba Rhett

brandonrouth21.jpg

After rumor upon rumor posted online about Warner Bros.’ reintroduction of the next “Superman” movie franchise, and just who will be playing the part of the Man of Steel himself, LatinoReview can now put to rest the biggest rumor of all… Just who is “Superman”?

Director Bryan Singer had recently mentioned to AICN that he is committed to casting an unknown. Thanks to our same source 'Anonymous,' who has given us the ‘firsts’ on castings on Fantastic Four, and Batman Begins, we now have info on Superman.

The man who Singer has picked to play Clark Kent/Superman is none other than a relatively unknown actor by the name of Brandon Routh (Seen here in the photo to the right dressed in his own Superman outfit on Halloween last year).

Linka-ma-bob

What sayest thou? Think it's true? Oh and he's from Iowa too. (Go Iowa, W00t! ;))

Originally posted by obi

Rubbish!

I think this fellow would have been awesome as the new man of steel. I mean, look at those muscles and that killer body! Look out, ladies!

you can't post a picture of a hairy naked woman!

oh wait... thats you.

:D

Originally posted by Sivy

you can't post a picture of a hairy naked woman!

oh wait... thats you.

ZING!!!

:p

I think that guy actually looks a lot like a young Christopher Reeve...so I give a thumbs up :thumbsup:

Bryan Singer is doing the next superman? Why isn't he concnetrating all efforts on Xmen 3? SCREW SUPERMAN! I WANT XMEN!!! :D

Originally posted by obi

Rubbish!

I think this fellow would have been awesome as the new man of steel. I mean, look at those muscles and that killer body! Look out, ladies!

:barf:

Nuff said, methinks.

:p

The other one does look kinda like Chris Reeves though. Whether he can act or not, only time will tell.

Originally posted by obi

Rubbish!

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Looks pretty good as Clark Kent.

Much better than obi guy :¬:

What are you trying to hide by sucking in air obes? :xp:

Oh yeah, Singer is NOT doing XMEN 3. He has split from Fox, and Fox is looking for another indie movie kind of director to lead XMEN 3 because they don't want to pay him too much, since they still have to hire back Halle, Jackman, etc.

There is a rumor of Hugh Jackman not returning.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Oh yeah, Singer is NOT doing XMEN 3. He has split from Fox, and Fox is looking for another indie movie kind of director to lead XMEN 3 because they don't want to pay him too much, since they still have to hire back Halle, Jackman, etc.

There is a rumor of Hugh Jackman not returning.

Sounds like someone is shooting themselves in the foot. :|

From the article: Routh had some bit parts in television roles on “One Life to Live,” “Gilmore Girls,” “Will & Grace,” and “Cold Case,”
Superman was on Will & Grace!!?? *prepares Kryptonite*
Originally posted by Treacherous Mercenary

Sounds like someone is shooting themselves in the foot. :|

Someone other than me?

Personally I don't think that guy looks that bad. >_>

Anyway, enough about my joke picture (which was what it was).

I've never seen the guy act, but if he was on will and grace, I dunno.....

He certainly looks the part, but looks aren't everything (jokes about my pic aside, please). He looks kind of well.... tiny. Superman is supposed to be 6'2", 220 lbs. (Exactly MY measurements, btw) And this guy looks like he could play mighty mouse. Maybe it's just the picture, I dunno.

* girl looking around ... *

erm... he looks pretty good and it says he is 6'2'' :hearteye:

I think he has the superman look: he really reminds me Christopher Reeves when he was young. It's not for The Incredible Hulk, it's for Superman (and Clark Kent) after all!

Ahhh...there are jealous men around here :dozey: (j/k)

Archived