Home

Console Reminder Program

MygarSol

I am new to this place so i have no idea if anyone came up with this idea before me.

Im proposing that you make a simple program that initiates when you turn on your console. It pops up for a few seconds as the XBOX,PLAYSTATION,GAMECUBE logo appears. It reminds you of things that you need to do in the future, like a virtual post-it. I know that i forget all the time to do things because im playing games. This would be very helpful especially if you put somthing on there thats important like SAT in 1 week!

You insert the disc into the console and when it loads a keyboard comes up on the screen. There you can type in whatever you need to remember, and it pops up when you start the console. To change the message you have to insert the disc again.

This disc should go for about $5-8. I know not everyone will buy this but I think that it would sell pretty well considering all the people in this world that have close to no short term memory.

So what you guys think. Good idea or Bad?

Originally posted by Hannibal

Put down the games and study!!! ;)

me study?? are you nuts or something??? i only have two midterms this week, no biggie. ;)

umm, sure its no biggie. does anyone know the 4 electron states/thingies??? umm, wait, thats in my book, i think....

Archived