Home

In The time of Kotor Bounty Hunters...

TheOutrider

Trent bought a couple Coruscant ales. He payed the bartender 30 credits. Coruscant ales were delicious and costed little credits.

"So as I was saying" said Trent

"I need a partner and you need somebody to watch your back" said Trent

"Theres a bounty on you for 300 credits for you hijacking a red speeder"

"You could use the help what do ya say" said Trent

" Also, I just wanted to learn a bit more about you"

Trent held out his hand.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hate to break up the party, but I think that your not the only one that can help him," T'uune said while pulling up a chair. La'ola headed for the pazaak table to clean out a couple of no goods with her "special" deck. "Besides, your not the only one who can collect on this kid for that little speeder."

T'uune-"So, you're not here to kill him. Very interesting considering the call went out 10 min ago. "Wanted for grand theft speeder and murder..." (looks Trent in the eyes) Now isn't that interesting?"(looks back at Ja'han)

T'uune-(directly to Ja'han)"If I wanted that bounty, Ja'han, you would be on tow to the Republic security offices as we speak. You are now a wanted man, dead senator or not."

Trent got real nervous then sad. He was a traito he was as bad as Habba. He was so sorry for betraying his only friend after he saved his life.

"Im sorry Ja'han I truly am" said Trent

"Ill go say it was me who did it so you can be free"

Trent throws his gounds over to Ja'han. Then he leaves the Cantina to go turn himself in for waht he didn't do. He was in the streets of Coruscant...

La'ola watched Trent leave the cantina, and then looked at T'uune. He gave her the nod to go get him. "Sorry fella's, but I've gotta go. Maybe I'll clean house for ya boys later," she told them. "Clean house? Ah, ya haven't even tried yet," said one player. "Sorry, but something just came up," she replied. "Sure, more like you didn't want me cleanin your house sweetheart," said another. La'ola just smiled at them and walked away towards the exit.

_________

La'ola-"Hey kid!!! Wait up!!!"

Ja'han breathed out slowly. He could catch up to Trent later, but he wasn't sure yet whether or not he would kill him for betraying him after saving his life. He then turned to the mysterious Mandalorian, and asked him,

"So, since I don't think you're here to collect on my bounty, I think I can tell you what you want to know, but no guarantees. But, If you are here to collect the bounty, I'm afraid I'll have to splatter your brains against the cantina walls. Uh...yeah! So...what is it that you need?"

La'ola-(to Trent)"Look, I heard the whole thing. I know that Kola can be a major pain in the :swear: sometimes, but don't worry about it. He's just like that sometimes. By the way, the name's La'ola. What about you?"

________

T'uune-"First off, not even your reflexs are fast enough for a former jedi (motions towards his lightsaber), well, a padawan anyway. Second, I do have some information that you might find useful. If you would rather break out in a fight, then by all means, do. However, you would pass on some information on your father."

Trent looks here in the eye.

"Sorry for the why I acted but I didn't exactly make that call well I did but I didn't think it was Ja'han who shot the guy"

Trent then puts his guns away.

"Names Trent by the way been a bounty hunter for longer than I can remember"

Trent holds out hand to shake.

La'ola-(shakes his hand)"There, you see? It's not too hard to be reasonable. T'uune was just being blunt. It's his way of negotiating with people. I'm sure he didn't mean for you to leave; he just wanted to gain the upper hand. Come on, I'll buy you a drink. How bout a Krayt Blood?? (smiles at him)It's not too hard for ya is it?"

(they walk into the cantina and order the drinks)

La'ola-"Do you honestly expect me to know? He just found out the information, and he hasn't shared it with me because of the time factor. I will find out later, I mean, we are married, so it wouldn't be too hard without some 'persuation'." (smiles deviously)

"Be right back" said Trent to La'ola

Trent walked over to T'uune. He had his fists clenched, ready to hurt him bad.

"Wait" he thought

"Gotta impress the lady" he thought and looked over at La'ola

"What am I thinking shes married to that jerk T'uune" yelled Trent accidentally

"Uh-Oh"

Trent looked around and the whole cantina looked at him.

Instantly, Ja'han was up and pistol whipped Trent for his stupidity. Ja'han glared at Trent. He was ready to shoot him and just end this all, but he decided that he should wait. The kid may be useful in the future. Turning to the Mandalorian, he said,

"So you have information about...my father?" Ja'han could barely talk. His family was a sensitive subject. "Well...by all means, tell it..."

T'uune didn't expect himself to get hit, and took it hard. The round caused him to fall off the chair. However, he quickly recovered, but was stunned by a blast of pain in his chest. La'ola was hurt. Suddenly, something snapped inside him that hadn't happened since Revan tortured La'ola. His long repressed anger suddenly became active...

_________

(12 years earlier, on another assignment)

A blaster bolt nearly missed T'uune as he dove for cover. Sith soldiers covered the hallway in front of him. :swear: it. Why do I always have to take the life-threatening ones?

More blaster bolts impacted the panel he was covering behind. Grabbing a thermal detonator from his pack, he activated it and tossed it down the hallway. Waiting for the explosion, T'uune pulled out both of his heavy blaster pistols. BOOOOOOMMM!!!! T'uune jumped out from his spot and began firing where ever he saw a target in his view finder. With the hallway clear, he headed down towards the brig to pick up his target.

Upon arrival, he hadn't met a single person. This is way too wierd. Feeling outward with the Force, T'uune felt something strange. Something incredibly dark. Suddenly, a dozen Sith troopers swarm out of the hall in front of him. Ducking for cover, T'uune starts firing. However, he takes several hits as he gets under cover. Reeling in pain, T'uune leans backwards against the panel.

Suddenly, the fire stopped. The darkness was now approaching. T'uune felt spasms in his lungs, and an extreme tightness around his neck. "A bounty hunter? And here I thought you were a Jedi," Darth Revan said ruthlessly. Revan picked T'uune up with the Force and threw him against a panel and releases him.

Revan-"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?"

T'uune-(tries to catch his breath)"I......'m.......not......saying."

Revan-(picks T'uune up againg and brings him closer to his mask, says menacingly)"Tell me, or you will die."

T'uune-(gasping for breath)"Then.......kill.....me.....Revan."

Revan-(smirks)"I won't give you the luxury. Besides, I know why your here. Your here to bring back that senator's daughter, aren't you? (pauses)So, how much did he offer?" (releases T'uune)

T'uune-(recovering)"So what if I am? (breathing heavily)The price is of no importance."

Revan-(to the guards)"Bring her here."

The guards bring out a light-green twi'lek woman. T'uune was stunned. He was expecting a young girl. Instead, T'uune begins to admire her beauty.

Revan-"This is La'ola. The daughter of the senator, which is no doubt why you are here. Now, tell me the price her father put on her head."

Not wanting to hurt the woman due to the Senator's exact orders, T'uune didn't answer.

Revan-(smirks)"I knew you didn't have the courage. (to La'ola)So, just so you know exactly what your father had planned, he wanted you to be recaptured by a bounty hunter, then jettisonned into space. The reward was, oh, refresh my memory, bounty hunter."

T'uune-(now with anger welling up inside of him; with bitterness)"He said he would pay 750 thousand."

La'ola is shocked. Tears begin to well up in her eyes. T'uune notices it, causing his anger to build up even more.

Revan-"Ahh, so you see how much he really cared about you. Stupid woman! (evil smile)You should have known better."

Revan then pulls out his lightsaber and activates it. "Now, the both of you will be witness to how much the both of you are truely worth," Revan states as he prepares to strike down La'ola. T'uune is now enraged like never before. He pulls out his own lightsaber and jumps to block Revan's strike. The block succeeds, but it does not stop the tip from grazing her lower belly. Both Revan and T'uune step back, facing each other.

Revan-"So, that is why I felt the Force so strongly in you. (senses his anger)But you are using the darkside..."

Revan strikes, parried, casts force lightning, success. T'uune recovers, attacks, parried, kicks and flurries, kick successful, flurry is parried. The duel continues for several minutes.

Revan-"Your anger is overwhelming you. (smiles menacingly)You cannot handle the power of the darkside."

T'uune, now in rage that he has never felt before, attacks Revan again with fury. He makes several minor hits on Revan, and pushes Revan backwards. T'uune then lashes out with the Force and throws Revan back about 6m. Suddenly, T'uune feels a calmness come over him. I've got to get out of here, now. T'uune then runs back towards the staring troopers and La'ola. The troopers open fire, but he blocks them with his lightsaber. T'uune reaches the troopers and begins slicing them. With all the troopers down, T'uune grabs La'ola and runs for the elevator. By this time, Revan is back up and is chasing the two renegades down the hall. T'uune and La'ola reach the elevator, and they make for Talarra's Fear...

(Back at the cantina)

T'uune pulls out his lightsaber and activates it...

Trent blasts a nearby guard and takes his vibroblade. He could sense the anger in T'uune. He could almost use the force to sense it.

"Wait the force!?!" thought Trent

He tried to use the force to push T'uune. Sucess it worked. Now he knew why his parents abandoned him with the jedi he killed when he was 9. He got mad at that Jedi so he killed him and took his saber, and was sad for killing the jedi he kept the saber everywhere he went as a token of sadness.

"The Saber!!!" he thought

Trent pulled out his saber. It glowed with a blue glow that reminded Trent of his parents.

"I won't attack you Ill only defend" Trent told T'uune

Ja'han watched with an almost sick pleasure. It was good to see the traitor be kicked around, but it was also sad to see that his temporary friend was being pounded. Ja'han was debating with himself what to do, but when he saw the lightning fly from the Mandalorians fingertips, he decided he didn't want to get in the way of that wrath. I should just stay out of the way and see how this plays out he thought this outcome may be beneficial to me...

Suddenly, the pain he felt from La'ola was gone. Something had happened. However, T'uune was blinded with rage, and he stormed over to where Trent was lying. Upon seeing the passed out body, T'uune suddenly felt peace. The anger began to abate. He deactivated his lightsaber. "Hey, who's gonna pay for this mess???" yelled the barkeeper. Anger flashed again, and T'uune uses Force Grip on the barkeeper and picks him up off the ground. "You will pay with your life," T'uune said menacingly. He slowly begins to crush the individual bones in the humanoid's neck. La'ola slowly regains conscienceness and sees T'uune killing the barkeeper. "Wait!! He's innocent!!!" yelled La'ola. Suddenly, realization swept over T'uune. He was about to be no better than Revan. His anger subsided completely, and he released the barkeeper. Now overcome with emotion, T'uune leans against a wall, exasperated. Looking over at La'ola, in her eyes, T'uune saw her kindness. Her innocence. He felt the love that they shared. Looking over at Ja'han, then down at the unconscious Trent, T'uune finds peace. "Come on," T'uune says to La'ola,"Let's get outa here." T'uune pulls out 3500 credits and gives them to the barkeeper, then, they walk outside.

"Damn it! Wait up!"

Ja'han ran out of the cantina. The two had not gone too far yet.

"Hey, what about that stuff with my father? You never did tell me...oh, yeah, and what's your name?" Ja'han was overeager and hyperventelating, but he didn't care. All he wanted to know about right now was what this man knew about his father.

T'uune was emotionally exhausted. It was hard to focus. He heard someone saying something behind him. Feeling outward, he felt the implants in the kid's body. Without turning to face him,"You'll find out eventually kid. What you know about him is one thing, what I know is the truth." T'uune stopped walking and slowly turned around to face Ja'han. "If you really want to know about him, then meet me in the Old Style Diner on the 67979th block tommorrow at 0900hrs. And bring some cash, you'll need it. For now, go help your friend," T'uune said. He then turned around, and walked to Talarra's Fear that was stored on a nearby landing pad.

Archived