Home

Master Chief

Tesla

da5oi

Current Total Polycount :- 2016

Vertices :- 1863

Needs, tags,off surfaces and the skeleton fitted to it, if anyone wants to give it a go mail me Here and i can send you him in .glm , .MD3 or .3DS

Credit to Bungie for the model, i expored it out of Halo's game assets and converted to other formats.

So maybe it could be made as a player model like the AVP predator model ?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh! Now this has serious potential!

Unfortunately, I know diddly-squat about these things. I hope someone will rise to the occasion. I've been a big fan of the MC ever since I first played Halo. I'm going to be really looking forward to this!

EDIT: One concern, however; would this in any way violate copyright laws? I know there's been legal trouble in the past converting models from KOTOR to JA. Still, the Predator model was converted from the AVP 2 game, so who knows?

Crap, I didn't know you were going to release it so soon. I messed with the model and shaders a tad so it looks more accurate.

81098832867.jpg

I split a lot of edges on the model to give his armor a more sharper look. I also threw on a environment map over the specular and adjusted the visor color.

@Exlan: If you still want to mess with the visor shader I'll send you the updated file.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Well if you havent looked on PCGM lately, both files has been disabled. But there is still a good chance that JK3files and force temple will take it.

Don't be so sure. Some of the fools who got the file disabled sculk around at JK3files. I suggest claiming you downloaded the Halo trial version and converted the model from that. Its perfectly legal, I believe. Great job with the model, anyway, and I love the reskins, Zappa!:)

Archived