Home

Master Chief

Tesla

hey, guys! i was messing around with shaders myself and i pulled orions FF7AC version 3 mod off a cd and used the mettallic reflective shader off the masamune and applied it to the MA5B rifle made by razor, ill be sending it into PCGM as soon as i write up the readme and get screenies. also i have submitted my shiny obiwan saber and SDG saber mod to PCGM as well.

i just sent the MA5B into pcgamemods.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is skye, it belongs to Bungie and Microsoft, it doesnt matter if the demo is free or not. If you havent heard about the Halo 2 leak, then I will tell you about it. Microsoft was on them like if they robbed a bank, thats how bad it was to them. They had the leak download closed down that day and presued all that was downlaoding it. Also Z, message me on MSN and I'll send it.

Also since no one is gonna say anything about it, but doesnt it seem alittle wierd that PCGM would take down Master Chief, but wont take down the AVP2 Predator, which they have put it on a silver platter aswell. Kinda insult to injury. Well just wanted to point that out.

It is likely to be at the website's discretation whether or not to host the file(s). I suggest looking for other providers/file sites (as said earlier) who are willing to provide the file.

Nice work on the port though, I was just playing Halo on the PC the other day and the difference is barely unnoticeable minus a few tweaks.

Originally posted by LightNinja

Gothix told Sergio (pcgm owner(?)) that he didnt like zapa, so zappa lost his powers

Now there's a fairytale. It was because of actions on Zappa's account from before he was an admin on PCGM, which Sergio didn't realise at the time.

About the Predator model: I have absolutely no clue on who Staffpicked it, but it was neither me nor Eldritch. Therefore, we're not touching it, simple as that.

Guys, come on, it's cool that it was ported, but seriously ... ?

Somebody took time to make that model in the first place, Microsoft owns it, it's not legal to distribute it to people who don't own Halo, so leave Gothix alone.

I admire the work of graves and Tesla, and I thought it was a cool model, but it's nothing to flame anyone over ... unless you're petty.

Oh well, my two pennies, commence flaming ...

Dude, did you READ his comment on that file? It was an unclear case, so he disabled it UNTIL HE CAN CONTACT SOCK AND CLEAR IT UP--if it's okay with Sock, then he'll certainly reallow the download; but if it's not okay with Sock, as you so naively assume it is, then the plagiarizer gets all the reward he deserves.

GothicX is trying to do a job. PCGM has become an extremely immature, disrespectful, and generally inhospitable site. Really what needs to happen is file verification needs to come back, so people stop taking flame wars to file submissions and wannabes don't rip other people's work.

As to the MC model--remember that PCGM has to look out for its own good. if MS sued it, it would be gone in an instant--poof. Nobody wants that, except maybe you, Zappa, who harbor a lot of resentment towards PCGM. In all honesty and fairness, the Predator and Hitman models brought up in this debate ALSO need to be disabled, along with the MasterChief port to UT. (With respect to the latter--the UT section mod has historically been much more lax; and if PCGM ends up taking **** for it, it will be that person's fault alone.)

Give it a rest. If you don't like PCGM policies (or lack thereof...if you ask me they're way too lenient) then just don't submit there. If all you have to say is insults toward GothicX, one of the more responsible and more skilled members of this community, then keep quiet and go to a different forum.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Im glad alot of ppl are finally figuring that out about him. You can see his latest idiotic move with the Temple of Massassi on PCGM.

i totally agree with zappa, the admins on pcgm are not even disable the other stuff.....Oh and 1 thing message the makers of the model they send you the file...I did and the model Owns.

Archived