Home

Master Chief

Tesla

Alright, I'm trying not to get banned from PCGM but....

GothiX, you moderate Doom 3, why so interested in JA? why not KOTOR, Enimy Territory, etc.

Theres a moderater for each section, you don't need to look to another section and disable things that are left to the mods of that section, thats their job, not yours.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on guys, this is a SHOWCASE forum.

GothiX does his job just fine; honestly, like Wedge said, do you really want PCGM to get sued b/c illegal files are getting posted there?

This is ridiculous; the thread begins about a port of MC; now you're all jsut attacking GothiX for trying to keep PCGM alive. Geez.

Ok ok...Wedge you are right, Gothicx is "trying" to do a job but is failing missiryibly at it. He doesnt help much anyway for an extra pair of eyes. Its called the truth and yes it can hurt sometimes. And the only thing I want PCGM is it to be better, not destroyed. But is I have already some of the admins dont really care for the makers anymore. If they did, they would do a better job at it wouldnt they? Trooper dont start, alot of people who actually does send files to PCGM doesnt like the treatment they get sometimes. The file stealers gets more attention then the real makers. And me and Sergio are getting along pretty good now. We was actually talking about PCGM vrs 3 design and what needs to be done.

Originally posted by RyanTheDarkJedi

GothicX is just AN *******...anyways about Predator..Predator had permission from Sierra but STILL the hitman model didn't. THEN WHY ARE THOSE models there I SWEAR THEIR LIKE RASCIST or soemthing against certain peolple. Maybe GothicX just doesn't like you guys or something Tesla/Graves..X_X

....out of topic

GothicX is just AN *******...anyways about Predator..Predator had permission from Sierra but STILL the hitman model didn't. THEN WHY ARE THOSE models there I SWEAR THEIR LIKE RASCIST or soemthing against certain peolple. Maybe GothicX just doesn't like you guys or something Tesla/Graves..X_X

yodastfu.jpg

...yeah.

Yeh, GothiX is so racist.... I mean, he always disables files that only belong to whites, Hispanics, and blacks..... :rolleyes:

The correct word is prejudiced, and even if you used that word, you're wrong....

Man, someone needs to turn these lil sub-forums from Showcase forum to 'Lets flame the everloving piss out of each other'. Seriously, everyone who's trying to tell GothiX how to do his moderator job STFU. Theres a reason hes a mod and you're not and thats because you're all nuts.

So once more with feeling: S-T-F-U

Originally posted by Kain

Man, someone needs to turn these lil sub-forums from Showcase forum to 'Lets flame the everloving piss out of each other'. Seriously, everyone who's trying to tell GothiX how to do his moderator job STFU. Theres a reason hes a mod and you're not and thats because you're all nuts.

So once more with feeling: S-T-F-U

Wouldn't it be shorter to call it "GothiX flaming"? Just a thought ^_^

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by LightNinja

why dont you put the guy as a specie and put his body color selectable like in solid snake modle from graves?

thats the first thing i did already...its select able in the custom jedi section....i only wait for graves to give me the plugin so i can make the shaders. the skin/model is done already

Nieuw-Bitmapafbeelding.jpg

in the picture you dont see the species name because the twi-lek male is blocking it {illegal kotor model :D} when i delete the twi-lek male you see the name from master chief.

Also i closed the torso and legs section because if i click on the head the hole model is showed...so torso and legs are not able to use...i closed them with an halo picture :D

Nieuw-Bitmapafbeelding.jpg

also im trying to find a new visor..when i open the halo game and play it online the viser is more to the color of brown...so im trying to fix that to

Archived